• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky is growing soooo fast!

Lani

He's well over 13 lbs now (luckily we have not been to the vet lately so I don't have a precise weight ... knock wood ... )

And his hair is growing longer ... I actually need to brush him now. :) He's working hard to be the Valedictorian of his kindergarten class. :wggle:

So I thought I'd post a few recent pics for your enjoyment. :D

Here's Lucky in his Old Navy denim jacket:

296061407_c64ca5f05e.jpg

and strolling in his Gap hoodie:

296061393_33401e827f.jpg

... again in the hoodie:

296061390_6c9f2807ef.jpg

Tell Santa Lucky what you want for Christmas ...

296061381_4eef096bb9.jpg

and getting very curious about that strange metal object I'm holding with the light that keeps going off ... (camera!!!) :snap:

296061400_efa3151ede.jpg

that last one is a bit blurry but it's one of my favorites :lotsaluv:

Hope you enjoy looking!! :flwr:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is Razz in the back ground in the Gap Hoody pictures. :)

Does look a bit funny now that you mention it ....

Lucky is such a great model! He's adorable all dressed up. :luv: How old is he now? I had to bathe my guy yesterday and wow it takes a while as his coat has really grown in. Now i have to do a full grooming at bath time. Ah, the days of puppyhood are going away.
Great pics of Lucky. He seems to enjoy posing for the camera. I think you got the next male supermodel on your hands. :snap: :D

Lucky is 21 weeks old today. :) And he will be 5 months on the 19th.

He is a pretty decent model ... BUT ... I only posted the pictures where he wasn't moving around ... !!!! He is so affectionate he just wants to be near me and to play so it is hard to get him to stand still.

But he is good at paying attention when I have a treat in one hand and the camera in another ... Seriously, the "watch me" command we learned in kindergarten has helped bring the picture quality up in a big way!! The only problem is those unintended close ups where he comes up to the camera (and treat). Now we just need to learn "Stay" and we'll have some super shots. :D

Love the pictures. We get alot of lense licks too! The stay command really helps!

Love your avatar.

Lani,

Lucky is such a cutie.. :) I want to cuddle with him.. :) He is quite the model too!! Razz looks like a little runt compared to him , LOL. Bet Razz can't wait until he's full grown.. icon_whistling He's gonna hate you! boy is he ever growing! :flwr:

Lucky is so gorgeous, he's really a handsome boy! I love all of his cute clothes, he is quite the stylish dog!!

Back