• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Great new finds.... at least to me.

GusWilson

do you have to buy those online, or can you get them at a local store?

are the bichon fries like sams yams? zack sure likes sams yams, they are a good chew for him, they last a little while. i'm reallly interested in trying antlerz. thanx.

Yes, Bichon fries are the same as Sams Yams, I love when Gus likes a healthy treat. The only store I have seen the Antlerz is at Doggie Style in Beverly Hills... here is their website.
http://www.doggiestylesonline.com/
The small Antler is 6.99 and lasts a while. The people in the store are really nice... cute little shop, the owner loves dogs and tries to find new and different things.

That will teach me to read more slowly.When i read it i thought OH MY GOD :yikes I thought it read Bison Frese (sp) a type of dog.

That will teach me to read more slowly.When i read it i thought OH MY GOD I thought it read Bison Frese (sp) a type of dog.
:lol: thats what i thought for a second too! i definitely need 2 read slower! :p

Back