• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

feeling under the weather....

Kingofthehouse86

Guys sorry I've not been posting in the last week. I came down with a nastley stomach virus for about 3 1/2 days plus with a fever of 101.3 so I was kinda in know mode to type... Then over this weekend my family and I went a a lil vacation to VA again...but sadly King couldn't come with. So he went to camp at my bosses house... lol It's just about 9:00 here so I'll be goin to pick up my baby in bout 1 hour. Can't wait to see him, I was weird being 3 days apart from him. He's pretty much my whole world. But I'm feeling much better and King is doing good as well

Aaron, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. I was wondering over the weekend what you and King were up to, since I hadn't read a post from you for a while. I am sure you will have a very happy reunion with King.

I know what you mean by missing the puppy. I was away the previous weekend and I couldn't wait to get home to my cavaliers. That is the only downside to traveling.

Aaron, glad you are feeling a little better, bet King missed you as much as you missed him, thought you were a bit quiet... :)

Sorry you were sick Aaron!! Thta sucks. :( You know what's funny is I was just thinking about you the other day *yesterday to be exact.* My mom and a bunch of people are ordering a big package of the new greenies and it got me thinking about your last post about them. ;) Nice to have you back and I am sure king misses you dearly! :) Take care ! :)

Hope you're feeling better Aaron. I know what you mean about missing King...shoot, I miss my guys after 4 hours at the groomers! :?

Well guys King is BACK!!!!!!!!!!! and better then ever.. :lol: Well my boss told me he was a lil unsure what to make of everything Friday, but come Saturday he was chasing her 5 around their backyard!!!! He had tons of fun according to her...Which I'm glad!!! The olny bad thing that happened was my bosses goldendoodle "Goldie" ate the buckle off of King's Puppia Harness, which I'm not too mad about. My boss said she'd replace it for me, just got to order another one...But all in all King had a very fun weekend!!! :D

hey aaron--glad you're well and back and king is home. glad he had fun on him vacation, hope you did too.

got me thinking, i've never been away from zack, and i don't want to be. i went on a three day motel trip a week and a half ago. It was a long drive, and i decided to take the train. when i went online to get tickets though, i found that they don't allow pets, period, except service dogs. :x i was surprised, if airlines will take them, why not trains? anyway, so i ended up driving of course, and was glad we did it. it was fun sleeping with him in the motel on the bed, i never slept at night with him before. he was a good traveller.

it's good that you have a fun place for king to stay when you're away.

Glad you're feeling better and reunited with King! It's lonely being apart from them :flwr:

Welcome back, Aaron! You were missed! Glad you're feeling better, and it sounds like King had a little adventure of his own. :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better, there is a nasty stomach virus going around where I work and I am sure hoping I can avoid it! It's so hard to be away from our dogs isn't it?! I can't even stand it after just going to work all day, I can't wait to get home to my boys after work!

Back