• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing...

Moviedust

Willow, Canine Good Citizen!!

Yes, it's true, folks. Our little Lucky Star rescue who came to us in July, just passed her Canine Good Citizen test! I wasnt sure that she would pass, as she has struggled with the recall. However she came to me like a pro! She has come a long way. She handles new dogs and people fine, and she did that when she came to us. But she has had to learn to deal with noises and sudden movement. So I was a bit nervous about the crowd test, but she had no problems with that either!

I'm very excited that she did so well.

Here's a new photo of our CGC:

willow.jpg

WOW!!! :w*w:

Way to go Willow!!! You must be so proud!! :lotsaluv:

Congratulations to both of you!!!

Moviedust said:
Willow, Canine Good Citizen!!Here's a new photo of our CGC:

willow.jpg

Awesome. that is such an accomplishment. Nice work to everybody.

i think there must be something wrong with photobucket. i couldn't see your photo. i tried going directly to their site but it wont open. uh oh.
hope it will get straightened out soon.

Oh my :D Well done all involved :mexwav:

Cindy, she looks a different dog now to the one you showed us not too long ago - really well done :flwr:

cl*p What a heroic accomplishment! I hope you shared this story with the people at Lucky Cavaliers, I think they should have a new poster pup! Willow: front and center with lights :D What a great success! congratulations!! :jump:

:rah: cl*p Yay Willow and Cindy!! Congratulations, and what a great accomplishment. Goes to show you how wonderful a life a rescue dog can finally have. And how a second chance can be so fulfilling for both human and dog. Well done you should both be very proud! :*nana:

:mexwav:

That is such an achievement for both of you, and sure goes to show how resilient these little guys are and how ready to tackle fresh -- and fun! -- challenges. How lucky she is to have ended up with people who have taken so much time to let her shine. :flwr:

Back