• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New pics -- mostly Willow

Moviedust

We had a leaf-raking weekend on Saturday. The girls thought it a barrel of fun. Here are a few shots. I wanted to get some good photos of Willow to show off her coat, which is starting to be noticeably longer. She's even getting her bib back, finally!

willowandcedar1.jpg

willow4.jpg

willow3.jpg

willow2.jpg

sidewayslook.jpg

cedarhuh.jpg

attackoftheleaves.jpg

The last picture is just fantastic! ...so tell us who enjoyed that the most! :jump:

Such beautiful faces on them both.... :lotsaluv:
I think Autumn/Fall is a lovely time for dog walking, mine love rushing through piles of leaves and pouncing on leaves blown around by the wind. :D

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Nice to see pictures of your crew again!! I have been missing them for a while! :)

Willow is looking absolutely fantastic. It's amazing to me to watch these transformations of rescued dogs. I love how she looks too.. I am a big fan of the whiter ones.. She's perfect. :)

Cedar is adorable still too, of course.. although I don't think any picture I could see of her can ever top that "willow would you turn that TV down?!" picture, LOL :lol:

Looks like somebody was pooped in all of those leaves. ;) What a fun time for the girls.. I bet they chased the leaves like there was no tomorrow. :)

Thanks! :flwr:

Willow is one of my favourite names. Had I got a bitch, I would have liked that name, only my son wants it for his daughter, maybe, when he has one! So he told me no way. Anyway, now I'm getting a boy.

I just had to write to say Willow has a tail to envy. Beautiful and swishy.

Where can I find the "willow would you turn that TV down?!" picture?

Those are lovely pictures. The dogs have pretty coats. I have to smile at the last picture! :lol: If I ever stretched out on the ground like that, Coco would attack my face with licks, licks and more licks! :flwr:

They are in such good condition.... I will have send Ozzy over, he normally disappears in a pile of leaves.....will have to get a photo and post it. :dogwlk:

*Pauline* said:
Willow is one of my favourite names. Had I got a bitch, I would have liked that name, only my son wants it for his daughter, maybe, when he has one! So he told me no way. Anyway, now I'm getting a boy.

I just had to write to say Willow has a tail to envy. Beautiful and swishy.

Where can I find the "willow would you turn that TV down?!" picture?

Here, Pauline. I think this should take you to the post with the TV pic:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3552&highlight=

Thank you all for responding and for your kind words. It is always a warm, fuzzy feeling to get replies from friends on the boards. :D

Cindy, she is looking so beautiful and a completely different dog to the one you showed us a few months ago. It looks as if she's getting quite confident too. Really precious pictures and it looks like they love the leavea. My boys have a wonderful time in the fallen leaves and always have to bring some home as souvenirs :lol:

Back