• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Monty is eleven

Barbara Nixon

As older dogs are rare on this forum, I thought I'd post Monty's birthday photo. He's eleven today amd in good health, except for mild to medium murmur.

He doesn't like being photographed, so usually puts on his Eeyore face. Dozens had to be deleted, but this one's not bad.

004birthdayreducednet.jpg

:hppybdy:

congratulations Murphy and Barbara and the whole Murphy family!!!
11!!!! That is a great number. A lucky number. What a nobel face he has.

Hurray for Murphy and Barbara, have a great year!
:flwr:

b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n* b*n*n*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTY!!!

Hope you're having a great day, with lots of extra yummies :lol:

Wonderful news Barbara, really thrilled for you...it's so special to share the Oldies, we love Oldies on here....

:hppybdy: MONTY!! :hppybdy:

Today is your special day...big licks and snuggles from Duncan and Arthur!

:mexwav: :hppybdy: :mexwav:

A very Happy Birthday to you Monty!!
You look absolutely beautiful and I wish you many more Birthdays to come :hppybdy: :flwr:

wow, 11?! What a great number!!!

YAY for Monty!!! :)

:hppybdy: to you!!!
:hppybdy: to you!!!
:hppybdy: Dear MOOONNNNTEEEEEE!!!!! :)
:hppybdy: to YOUUUUUUUUUUU! :)

Hope you enjoyed my birthday serenade. Good thing you didn't have to hear it in real life.. icon_whistling

Hope your day is wonderful Monty and your mommy gives you an extra special kiss and treat!! :)

Oh you handsome handsome boy! Happy birthday! Hope it's filled with lots of snuggles and treats.

I hope you have had a very happy birthday Monty. 11 and not on tablets is great. You always make me want to cuddle you Monty, when I see your picture.

:lotsaluv: :hppybdy: :mexwav:

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

Spencer and Izzy say to give him an extra treat or 2 today ;)

Back