• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chinese Emperor

MishathePooh

He got lots of treats for this!

misc008.jpg

Oooohh what a gorgeous costume!! But, I have to say Misha looks a bit pissed off. :swear: :lol: But isn't he just lovely, he's got those beautiful long ears. :luv: Great pic, thanks for sharing.

That is priceless!! His face definitely is telling us we're all peasants as far as his highness is concerned!

hahahahaha!!!! That is hysterical!!!I have a green silk kimono that I have my shih tzu wear every year for christmas, but that is too much!!! I love it!!! :D :D

Oh Misha, you poor baby what has your Mamma done to you? You do look so regal and handsome though, so, cheer up baby :flwr: :lotsaluv:

aww what a beautiful costume!! he looks so funny! (and cute)

he doesnt look very happy about it though! youve just made an enemy ;)

If only we knew what they are thinking when we make them dress up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is just precious!!!

Back