• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bed pictorial

debjen

Well a few weeks ago I bought a bed for Robbie..but it was a bit small if he wanted to stretch out..

Newbed42.jpg

but not too bad if curled up...

Newbed2.jpg

Anyway decided he should get a new bed so was at PetCo tonight picking up some food so got a new bed...

However Riley thought he should get to try it out first...

Whose bed is it...

Whosebed2.jpg

It was just a little small for him but just the right size for a Cavalier and a bone..

mybedandbone2.jpg

and maybe even room for two if we curl up...hmmmmmmm

comfy2.jpg

Okay mom enough with the pics...I had a hard day at daycare...

dontbotherme22.jpg

Robbie has THE most comedic face I've ever seen :lol: :lol: he should definitely be in the movies or on TV - he just makes me laugh every time I see him. I absolutely adore his "Dirt!..... I don't see no dirt!!!" picture :rotfl: :rotfl: :jmp2:

I'm surprised that he and Robbie don't sleep together... I would have thought they'd love to snuggle up!!

:flwr: :flwr:

Claire L said:
I'm surprised that he and Robbie don't sleep together... I would have thought they'd love to snuggle up!!

:flwr: :flwr:

Robbie will cuddle up with Riley...Riley use to get up and move any time Robbie tried to cuddle up..at least now he won't move..but Riley still won't voluntarily cuddle up with Robbie.

LOLOL you know every time or just about every time i see a picture of yours I see stuffing!! LOL there is some everywhere..

and riley.. bless you but I think you might be a wee bit too big for that bed! icon_whistling It's still a funny picture though :p

Robbie looks dashing in his new bed.. he cracks me up with his face.. :lol:

arasara said:
LOLOL you know every time or just about every time i see a picture of yours I see stuffing!! LOL there is some everywhere..

I keep hoping Robbie will stop tearing toys soon..however Riley was 2 before he stopped destuffing toys.

Back