• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me and my Ruby!

Hi everyone, my name is Laurent, im 21 and my dog's name is Jules, a 8 months old ruby cavalier! I found this board while i was looking for infos on cavaliers. It is so nice to see all the pictures and stories of your dogs! Here in Montreal (Canada), Cavalier are a very very rare breed. There is only one breeder in all the state. We (my girlfriend and I) had to wait more than a year to get our dog! And we are now waiting for our second, a second male (tricolor) which was born on October 8th! I hope i can somehow be useful to someone here with my short life experience with a cavalier!

Have a nice day!

Laurent

Here is Jules when he was young!

With his sister!

Again when he was young!

Now! Sleeping..!

Welcome. Jules is adorable. Thee are more and more rubies on here all the time. Love them!

Laurent! I just wanted to icon_welcome you and Jules. :mexwav:

What a beautiful Ruby. My Lucky is a ruby too and I think they are sooo sweet and gorgeous. I posted some pics of him in the puppy pictures section if you want to take a look.

Welcome & I'm glad you found the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here and love the pictures of Jules.

Oh Jules is just yummy...i have a bit of a thing for the Ruby boys...

this is my TedBear

AdjTedBear_MG_3489.jpg

TedBearIMG_1112.jpg

Congratulations on your new baby too...looking forward to seeing photos...

Welcome to the board, and what a scrumptious little doll Jules is.

Jules is just a tad older than Darby he will be 8 months on Nov 29th
When is little Jules's b-day. Congratulations on the arrival of your 2nd
I live in Toronto.
These Rubies are becoming more and more popular over the past few months.

Hmmmmmmmmm Nicki who's Tedbear ???????????
He actually lives with Nicki but his Auntie Linda loves him to bits. I can only dream that my darling little Darby will grow up to be as handsome as Tedbear he is just gorgeous and he has a stunning coat too. But he also has a very very special mommy.

I am also the proud owner of a darling little Ruby Darby,

Him as a puppy

DarbyBoy.jpg

Calendar Shot

TiredDarby.jpg

A few weeks ago

IMG_3018.jpg

You want to know something sad? I have never seen a ruby in person, only on websites and pictures icon_blshing !! They are GORGEOUS puppies!!! The more I see those naughty red heads on this site the more I love them! Keep those pictures coming! :luv:

O.K.--ya'll are making me swoon for a ruby--stop it, stop it, stop it!!

TedBear is just a stunner--one of the most beautiful Cavs I've ever seen. And Darby and Jules are scrumptious, too! :l*v:

Sigh...

Good thing I'm going to a Cavi Club meeting in the area this weekend. Hopefully, I'll get a ruby/tri/bt fix there... ;)

Hi there Laurent!
Welcome to the board! Your puppies are beautiful! I am new to cavaliers too. My cav, Coco is 5 months now. I am in Toronto too, so you have some fellow Canadians on here. :flwr: I find that Cavaliers are rather rare here too- Coco has never met a cavalier. And I have actually never seen a ruby or a black and tan cavalier in person either!! :shock:

Well, I am rambling... Congrats on your new arrival! Hope to see more pics!

Coco's mom said:
Hi there Laurent!
Welcome to the board! Your puppies are beautiful! I am new to cavaliers too. My cav, Coco is 5 months now. I am in Toronto too, so you have some fellow Canadians on here. :flwr: I find that Cavaliers are rather rare here too- Coco has never met a cavalier. And I have actually never seen a ruby or a black and tan cavalier in person either!! :shock:

Well, I am rambling... Congrats on your new arrival! Hope to see more pics!

We can fix that for Coco, Sara and I will be getting together soon you are definetely welcome to bring Coco along if you like. I am not far from you if you are interested let me know.

I will Pm you.

Welcome fellow ruby-lover! I've always had a thing for black and tans...and rubies were actually 4th in my list of favorite colors (that's a nice way of saying "last"). But since Abby, my ruby rescue, came to live with us, I've completely fallen for rubies. Of course, I'm sure I'd fall for any cav color.
pups-2.jpg

abby.jpg

couchdogs-1.jpg

WoW all your cavs are so pretty! Thank you to all of you for all the nice words. It looks like i'm the only boy here!! When my girlfriend told me she wanted a cav, i found these were looking like "girl dogs". But guess what... i'm the one who acts like a baby with Jules everyday!!!!

For those who wanted to see pictures of my second puppy, here they are!

:jump:

I can't wait to get him home!! December 29th only!

I'm another wholecolour fan, although I'm thinking that once my ruby baby has grown up a bit, I'll be watching out for a little blenheim rescue girl. Or maybe a boy for a change, but I love the girls ! :lol:

My two:

298379155_329b1dfabd.jpg

My pup is only 15 weeks old, whilst my B/T girl is over three, but you wouldn't think it from this pic. Amber (the ruby) is not quite as big as she looks here, and Holly is not as small!

Your ruby is gorgeous!

That story rings true for so many guys. My husband, who never grew up with dogs as I did, is absolutely in love with our Lily who is 11 weeks now. We have had her for 3 weeks, and he said she was not going to sleep with us. Guess where she is sleeping....you guessed it, snuggled up to my hubby every night. That's him holding her in my Avatar and he even puts her little pink coat on every time her takes her out when it is cold. It is a true love affair!!!!

I said hello already but seeing pictures of everyones gorgeous rubies makes me want to post some of my own. :D

Here's Lucky on his first full day home (10 weeks):

LuckysNewBed.jpg

and this evening: (just around 5 months)

DSC01094.jpg

I am loving seeing all these gorgeous rubies together in one post. Looking forward to seeing more of Jules. :)

Shay: tell your husband i'm exactly like him!! I told my girlfriend when we had Jules that he would NEVER sleep in the bed, but the fisrt day he understood that peepee and poopoo was outside, he slept between us in our comfortable bed, and never missed one night since!

Lucky looks like Jules!! He's so cute!!

Lisa your dogs are wonderful! I love B/T! Jules's sister his B/T too! These two colors together are really pretty!

Back