• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm waiting for Romeo!!!

What a sweetie!! Tee hee, I love it when their noses haven't filled out all the way. It drives my mother in law crazy, she says she always wants to fill in the gaps with a sharpie marker :lol: lol. How in the world did you choose! That is a beautiful litter! :snap: That is so exciting that you get to see him grow up since birth :flwr:

Look at all those babies! Makes me want to be sitting in that box too! :D

Your Romeo is precious! I love how they look at that age...just little balls of fur :flwr:

:jmp: i just can't wait to have it! I will have it on december 29th! It will be the most beautiful year end ever!!! I'll post pictures as soon as my breeder send me some more! She now have more than 22 puppies at the same time!! Romeo's going to go crazy!!!!! :lol:

Oh he's gorgeous and I love the pic of the litter with their Mamma, she looks so happy and contented - a really proud look on her face, bless her - clever girlie :flwr:

OMG romeo is SOOO cute!! and the mother is beautifuL!!!!

i was going to call my Milo 'romeo'!

Back