• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I wish I had a picture....LOL..stuck on a Kong

duncans_ma

My little Arthur was trying so hard to get the treat out of his Kong that he got stuck... :yikes :yikes :yikes

He got his lower jaw stuck in the Kong and was backing away from it trying to "pull" it off. I have never laughed so hard in my life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He did get it off before I could even try to help him.

If I only had a camera! - Or is that mean? icon_whistling icon_whistling

:lol: Very funny. That reminds me, Jeremy pinched a packet of potato chips (crisps) out of my daughters hands yesterday and was walking around with it stuck on his head.

I think i would stop letting him have the kong , if does this as he may damage his teeth (Kongs are quite heavy). One of those purple 'flying saucers' I've mentioned before would be safer, as you can vary the width of the gap, and easier to clean out, too.

What size kong does he have? My pups have the smallest red one. I can't imagine them getting their jaws in that little opening.

Kong also makes a treat dispenser for kibble. It's fun to watch them trying to get the kibble out. :)

It is the littlest kong - for puppies (the blue and white one). I never let him have it unsupervised but it may be time for a red kong that is tougher to bend.

Arthur has a pretty narrow jaw and I think if he can get the Kong in an oval shape instead of round by using his paws that is how he gets his little lower jaw in there.

I think I will graduate him to a tougher kong...

Back