• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crazy Cavs..

Lisa_T

My dad lent me his camera which is much better than mine, so I'm on a roll.

298379155_329b1dfabd.jpg

C'mon, share. You know you want to. I'm just gonna keep staring at you. Share... share...share...

298379154_c53c5d8151.jpg

Cav? Me? Are you sure? I thought I was an owl. Woo woo woo WOO!

298379152_d224ec735a.jpg

Cav from Outer Space. Be scared. Be very, very, scared.

298379151_de42b4174f.jpg

Eeek! I'm gonna fall....

298379150_b03f4fab2b_o.jpg

Ah, modelling. It's a tough job. You need to look that way, and then that way, and then over there- and there's no sweeties! :yikes

Hope you all enjoyed!

I love Amber Claret's little white stripe down her head! It's so cute! She's definitely a little model! Great pics of both dogs!

It makes her different, doesn't it? Lots of rubies have white noses and/or chins, or a white mark on the head, but I haven't seen many with that very definite stripe the whole way down. It was much wider when she was tiny- almost Blenheim wide- but it's narrowed down as she's grown.

share...share...share....for some reason that jedi power never works for Cody either :D Let me try it on my fiancee:

Black and tan puppy...black and tan puppy...black and tan puppy...damn. No luck :(

Those were great! I knew she was doing the woo woo woo!! Shelby gets the same mouth when she does it! So cute!

me too me too@! I knew she was going woowoo! I said that as soon as I saw that picture. she's sure growing up beautifully. Holly doesn't look too impressed still though, LOL .. she's also very beautiful. Do you think your dad would notice if you "forgot" to give him back his camera?!

They are both great. I love the set of pictures definately looks like she was listening to what you said...

Lisa, what gorgeous pics. Thanks for sharing them, little Amber is getting prettier every day :l*v:

Love the one of Holly the space dog :lol: :lotsaluv:

what a gorgeous pics ! I love Ambers little white stripe down her head it´s really makes her special ;) and Holly is allways the same beauty.

thanks for sharing :flwr:

Thanks people! Got some funny pics this pm of both dogs jumping on top of my mum (who was harmlessly reading the sunday papers). Holly got the disputed toy and made the mistake of thinking the sofa would be safe. Uh uh! :D

Andrea, your atavar photo is incredible..

Wow Lisa!
Amber has really grown up since we saw her :) They are gorgeous photos of your two girls. Love the strip of Amber photos at the end. Model indeed 8)

hahaha that picture of her barking is so funny, I love the shape of cavs mouths when they bark its so cute! :lol:

Back