• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clancy goes to work

BarbMazz

I always bring Bentley and Clancy to work with me...here's a few shots of Clancy having a ruff day:

officedogs008.jpg

officedogs007.jpg

In this next one he's really flopped in his bed... it's not easy to see though. I wonder whose big finger is in the way!? icon_whistling
officedogs004.jpg

And, here's Bentley in his spot, guarding the copy machine:
officedogs005.jpg

Closer up... saying "I wish you wouldn't take my picture, mum, I wanna sleep!"
officedogs006.jpg

What great photos, looks like you actually get work done, whenever I have bought Busta in he just barks at me to play...... then we he doe go to sleep I have to go to the toilet and he wakes up again.

I wish I could take my boys to work with me :( I think my seperation anxiety is worse than theirs!! :roll: ) Wesley wouldn't be able to handle it, he is to much of a nutter. Cody would be fine though. He's so good and calm in public. I am soooo jealous :D

I'm fortunate in that my husband and I have our own business... let's see him try to tell me not to bring them in!! icon_whistling

I have lots of things here for them to do... balls, bully sticks, fuzzy babies. And, of course, they have each other!

How lucky for all of you that they go to work with you! Where do you work that they can come with you?

Wonderful pics!

Back