• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Everyone

casshon

Hi Everyone,

I joined this forum a while ago but wanted to introduce myself and my cavalier Honey.

I really enjoy reading all the posts and looking at the pictures of all your gorgeous cavaliers.

Hi Claire,

She is 12 years old so she is a golden oldie! The sweetest dog you could meet (as are all cavaliers!)

Your three are beauties also.

icon_welcome

Honey is a real beauty, I think you'll find that there are quite a few people on here that love the oldies :)

This is Honey and her mother Cassie (who passed away this summer) after a bath. Honey really misses her so we are on the look out for a cavalier friend for her. :flwr:

Honey_Cassie.jpg

icon_welcome to the board. Honey is just adorable (and so was Cassie - sorry for your loss)

Pleas post some :snap: we love to see oldies - we seem to have had an influx of puppy pics recently so would make a nice change! :D

Welcome to you and your darling Honey. She looks like a lovely lady. (Sorry to hear of the loss of Cassie) Best of luck with the search for a new friend for her.
Julie and the girls

Thank you all for your kind words. Here is another picture of Cassie and Honey taking a nap!

CassieandHoney.jpg

Hi and WElcome! I love the oldies and Honey is just so sweet and adorable looking. Gives me hope that I will have my babies for a long time. I love the picture of Honey and her mom Cassie. So sorry that you lost her. My Duffy is going on 7 and is the angel of my life. We are hoping to be able to foster rescues and the oldies are my first choice.

Hi there and welcome!! Honey is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! she truly suits the name Honey!

thanks for sharing those stunning pics of her and her gorgeous mum!

So sorry to hear of the loss of Cassie, she looks beautiful :flwr: :flwr:

Your Honey is wonderful, I love the Oldies...I have a 10 year old, Rupert.

Karlin who owns the forum runs Irish Cavalier Rescue and is based in Dublin...if you are looking for a companion for Honey, please get in touch with her...

http://rescue.cavaliertalk.com/rescue/home.html

I agree, the oldies are really great - they have so much love to give. I would have a house full if I could!

...if you are looking for a companion for Honey, please get in touch with her...

Thanks, Nicki, I already have an application in with Karlin and we are waiting patiently for our new baby to arrive. :p I will update this thread the second I hear any news ;)

Ahh that's great news...you're 2 steps ahead of me already!!!

Paws crossed here for you...I'm sure Karlin will find you the perfect companion :D

Hi there Casshon,
Honey looks very sweet. :luv: I love the pic of Honey and Cassie taking a nap together. Im sorry you lost Cassie. :flwr:
I know you'll be able to get plenty of support from this forum. Look forward to seeing more of you and Honey.

Back