• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Whole Dog Journal out

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This month's topics:

DOG TRAINING DOWN UNDER
Just a few days ago, my husband, Paul, and I were strolling Darling Harbour in Sydney, Australia, hand in hand. I had been offered a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be the main speaker at the annual conference of the Australia APDT (Association of Pet Dog Trainers), expenses paid!

DIET AND THE OLDER DOG
We all want our dogs to enjoy the highest quality of life for the longest possible time. Proper diet, adequate exercise, weight control, appropriate supplements, and good veterinary care can all help our dogs remain active and vibrant well into their senior years.

DOG AGILITY TRAINING
Owning an aggressive, fearful, or other type of “special needs” dog is stressful. When your dog overreacts to other dogs or just the stimulus of being out in the world by barking, lunging, and exhibiting overexcited, out-of-control behavior, it can become so unpleasant that you start leaving him at home more and more.

CANINE EATING DISORDERS
Anorexia, bulimia, and weird pregnancy cravings are common in humans, but did you know dogs have eating disorders, too?

COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN
Randy Boucher of Philadelphia took his new Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy on her first veterinary visit armed with a binder full of diet and vaccine recommendations from his holistically oriented breeder.

More info: http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/

I can't say enough positive things about this publication! It's is jam packed with great info and almost always has something that pertains directly to us!

Back