Claire L
17th November 2006, 08:05 PM
:D Time to get started on Whitney's holiday shots :D
and don't forget the boys this time.... :badgrin: :badgrin: :lol: :lol:

:flwr: :hug: [/b]

Maxxs_Mummy
17th November 2006, 09:54 PM
:oops: Sorry Claire, I hadn't given it a thought :oops:

Tomorrow when they've all had a nice brush and are being good we'll get some pics. It's rained all day today and we've been for a long walk through the puddles. They've all been towelled off and are now snoring happily in their beds :lotsaluv:

Alison_Leighfield
17th November 2006, 10:09 PM
Night night Whit-Woo's... miss you on my feet...love mummy :l*v: xxxxxx....it feels like she's miles and miles away :cry*ing:

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
17th November 2006, 10:15 PM
She says 'Wuv ooo Mummeeeeee' She's all snuggled up to her beloved :lol: In about another hour or so they'll be snuggled up on our bed with us - the only time Maxx wants to be on the bed with us is when Whits is here - it's not us he wants - it's her :lol:

Don't worry Alison, she's fine & you can have her whenever you want, just get moved in and sorted out first :lol: Ask hubs to go and buy you a hot water bottle until she comes home again ;) :lol:

Claire L
17th November 2006, 11:04 PM
:D So where's hubby sleeping tonight then Donna!!!! :p

You're a wonderful Auntie to mind Whit Woos - can I come over now !!! - I needs a Cavvi hug :l*v:

Just thought of a song for ya....

There was five in the bed and Whitney said "Move over!!
so they all moved over and Hubby fell out
Please remember to tie a knot in your pyjamas
This ol' bed was only made for ONE! TWO! THREE...... :D

:flwr: :hug:

Maxxs_Mummy
18th November 2006, 03:53 PM
:D So where's hubby sleeping tonight then Donna!!!! :p

Well, if he behaves, we'll let him sleep in the bed with us :lol: Actually, I woke up about 3am and she was all snuggled up to hubby and he was rubbing her tummy in his sleep :lol:

You're a wonderful Auntie to mind Whit Woos - can I come over now !!! - I needs a Cavvi hug :l*v:

She's no trouble at all Claire, she's a really good girl and tbh, it feels like one of my own as she settles so well here :D

Of course you can come over but bring a suitcase as it's a bit far for an hours visit! The spare room is all made up ready for you :flwr: