• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone! *waves*

cavalicious

Hi everybody :D

I'm new, as you can guess. My name's Emily and I live in Sydney, Australia! I don't have my cavalier yet but I will be getting a little puppy at the start of January I can't wait!!! :jump:

Can't wait to meet you all! :)

Emily

Hi Emily and welcome to the wonderful world of cavaliers. January will come around quickly enough :) Do you know whether you are getting a girl or a boy yet have you seen your puppy? I live in Sydney too. Whereabouts are you? Do you know where you are getting your puppy from? Looking forward to hearing all about your puppy.
Julie and the girls

Welcome

Welcome Emily! You will have a wonderful and exciting time with a Cavalier. This AM my husband and daughter took my little Charley (actually he isn't so little anymore, people say he is a big Cavalier) to the vet for a checkup. The house seemed so quiet. It was only for a couple of hours and I missed him so much. Once they become part of your life you will never be the same. Can't wait to see and hear all about your new pup once you get him or her!

:D

Thanks everyone! :D I can tell I'm going to have a great time here!

Forest said:
Hi Emily and welcome to the wonderful world of cavaliers. January will come around quickly enough :) Do you know whether you are getting a girl or a boy yet have you seen your puppy? I live in Sydney too. Whereabouts are you? Do you know where you are getting your puppy from? Looking forward to hearing all about your puppy.
Julie and the girls

Hi Julie! I'm actually not sure yet, I haven't found my breeder yet :?Looking hard though! I haven't decided on a boy or girl yet I don't really mind as long as it's a happy healthy puppy :) I'm in the Northern Beaches area, you?

moniechris said:
Welcome! you must be so excited!! I love your user name, it is so clever!! :flwr:

Thankyou :D

Hey there Emily! and welcome! Good to see another Aussie around...i live close to sydney in wollongong...dont know if you know it...
anyway im sure you cant wait to get your pup! cant wait to see lotsa piccys when you do..you will learn tonnes from this site!

Welcome to the board Emily! :D
You must be very excited to get your new puppy! :jmp: I got my first puppy a couple of months ago. It took forever to find a reputable breeder. I'm sure you'll be able to find a good one with the help of this website. There's lots of good information and tips on what to look for, and experts to answer your questions.
Good luck! Enjoy the board!! :flwr:

Hi Julie! I'm actually not sure yet, I haven't found my breeder yet :?Looking hard though! I haven't decided on a boy or girl yet I don't really mind as long as it's a happy healthy puppy :) I'm in the Northern Beaches area, you?

Hi Cavalicious, In some ways it is probably easier if you do not have a preference with a boy or a girl. I live out in the southwest so we are miles apart :) Have you rung the Cavalier club to see if there are any breeders with puppies available in January or there is Dogs NSW that has breeders listed that you could check out. If there is anything else I might be able to help with you can always PM me :)
Julie and the girls

Back