• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

what to get for good pic"s

molly+charlies mum

hi i need a bit of help with what to get to get some good pictures to put on here ive only had the computer for 3 months so im not to good with what to buy ,what camera is best ,do i need some sort of printer or just a lead for the camera or can i just use a phone with a camera i would like to go for something that is not to expensive but does give out good pictures i will pop to pc world but need to know what to look for any help much wanted thanks :)

Christine

I got a sony cybershot 6 million pixels - though it is now set at 3 otherwise you can't see the pictures in full on your computer!

Its easy to use if you are not that gadgety/techy :D

I bought my camera from an internet company, but made sure it was in this country, should anything go wrong.

You don't need a printer to post photos on your computer, but a digital camera is best and it should have a usb lead with it, plus loading and possibly editing software.

I use Paintshop Pro to edit. It is especially good at dealing with red, yellow or any other colour effects which can spoil a good animal photo by making the eyes look odd. For basic use, an old version is fine and can be bought on Ebay for very little money.

To get photos on here, you need to edit them (cropping and resizing) then get them hosted on something like Photobucket, which is a free site.

Ask for help, when you are ready.

Back