• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

snuggles and kisses ( Merlin and Oakley)

merlinsmum

Big brothers make such good pillows....
300072223_1a1ecb309a.jpg

and little brothers make good arm rests.......
300072230_a05fa5919e.jpg

and if we put our tummies together we can cuddle together
300075793_bc20e18334.jpg

thank you for being my big brother, I wuv you Mergits....
300072238_36ad274c84.jpg

you just wanna get right in there and snuggle too :hug:

Oh Kirsty,

How wonderful that they love each other so much :lotsaluv: Gorgeous pics - thanks for sharing xxxxx

Kirsty, those pictures are beeyootifull! :lol:

I hope that Bentley and Clancy get there... right now it's mainly at the playing like maniacs stage :yikes , and no real cuddling yet. I'm hoping that's next!

By the way, I love your floors! What type of wood is that? Very unusual! I have not seen a wood floor like that here in the States.

Oh that picture montage just made me cry....your babies are soooo sweet!
:flwr:

Nancy
Teddy and sweet little Katydid

omg they are both so precious!!! and that second photo really looks as if merlin is cuddling oakley!

Nisha said:
omg they are both so precious!!! and that second photo really looks as if merlin is cuddling oakley!

The picture wasn't a setup, Merlin had been on his back and rolled over onto Oakley, neither of them were bothered.... :D

They are so sweet together. Glad they get along so well. You must be having lots of fun at your house.

Back