• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Let sleeping pups lie!

Lucy's mum

Here are my two on the sofa....typical sleeping pose. Snuggled in happily together. When I see them like this I am so glad we have the two growing up together.
300267044_4db64a3db5.jpg

300267047_6123d86c8c.jpg

300267049_9a757edbb8.jpg

I sometimes think "how can they be comfy all squashed together?"

Here they are in action...sprinting just inches apart! With the ears flying high they are ready for take-off...just a bit more speed and up in the air they will go.
300278249_5b317097eb.jpg

I wouldn't mind being in the middle of them :l*v: :lol: :lol:

Those photos are definitely are winner for a future Cavalier Theme !!!

:flwr: :flwr:

Aren't they adorable!

Ours will walk all over each other to get to wherever it is they want to sleep. They make me laugh. :lol:

KC

I love the snuggle pictures, like a sweet married couple. Thanks for sharing them!

Those pictures are So great! You can see how much they love each other! Just too sweet!!!! :lotsaluv:

those are so sweet. I especially like lucy with her eyes closed on the third one down. And i love how they are running together, Henry looks like the little sidekick, best friends for life, adorable.

What GREAT pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing and bringing a smile to my day!

Those pictures are total proof of how happy these little angels are with other Cavaliers. Too adorable!

Back