• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crazy after Bath!

Nisha

i just gave my two a bath today and boy did they go mental when i let them outside to run around and dry off a bit! heres a few pics.

they had a game of "catch me, roll me over" (as you can see in the first pic Monty's front got dirty again and had to be washed!)
300621058_e0bbec8bb2.jpg

300621065_bd3e8f8e93.jpg

After AGES i finally caught them
300621067_5b973ce0b9.jpg

300629753_053022cf7a.jpg

300629755_6fe1cbb473.jpg

Monty - tired and dry! (look at the tearing stain!! i got rid of it and in under 2 hours there was more!! :sl*p: )
300629760_3c4bd4ed9c.jpg

When I looked at the photos and saw you in your bare feet, I was thinking ,what the heck are you doing out in the cold in your bare feet like that? :yikes it's freezing out!!!! Then I saw where you are :lpy: lucky you...

hi

i was thinking the same when u said the dogs were outside after there bath i thought they must be freezing but then i saw the hot sunshine and thought you lucky lot :D

Looks like they had a lot of fun! :lol: Your boys are so beautiful. I love your new avatar btw. I never got to mention that your last avatar was so cute too. Monty and Milo are getting so big now! :flwr:

Looks like they had a lot of fun! :lol: Your boys are so beautiful. I love your new avatar btw. I never got to mention that your last avatar was so cute too. Monty and Milo are getting so big now! :flwr:

yea they are getting quite big!! about the outside it was quite hot that day so it was all good..they dried fully in 20 mins or so!...oh and excuse my bare feet didnt mean 2 get it in the picture ;)

i too thought that ...brrr its been cold here

lovely pics mine all run riot after a bath

Back