PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaaack!

Darby's Mom
19th November 2006, 07:48 PM
Hello all!

I know that I've been MIA from this board for a while (um.... yeah - like almost 8 months icon_blshing). We'll I thought I'd re-introduce myself because I'm back! :D Yippeeee!!! I've missed you guys, and there are so many new board members here now - I can't wait to find out more about each and every one of you (and your furkids, of course!)!

As far as myself, I live in Northern California and have about 23 years of experience (mainly because of my wonderful mother) owning, breeding & showing these little furry angels!
I am currently owned by a 19 month old blenheim girl named "Darby," & a 6 month old, 87 lb (yes, you read that one correctly :yikes ) German Shepherd named "Kilo." Here is their Haloween picture, where "Kilo" was a midieval knight, and "Darby" was his dragon! :p

:flwr: IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!! :flwr:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/cdmoe/P1010046.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/cdmoe/P1010029.jpg

nlg679
19th November 2006, 08:06 PM
Oh my goodness!!!!!
LOVE the photos!!!!!!~
Wow! They are beautiful pups!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Charleen
19th November 2006, 08:35 PM
Those 2 puppies look great!

Nicki
19th November 2006, 08:47 PM
Welcome back, we missed you :flwr: :flwr:

Darby looks so cute now, and your new addition, WOW!!

Claire L
19th November 2006, 10:13 PM
icon_welcome back!!!

Excellent photos! sure looks like you have a lot of fun at your house :lol:

Can't believe you could stay away for eight months -I love this board 8)

:flwr:

Lindsay
19th November 2006, 11:37 PM
Love the pics! What a great idea for costumes! :flwr:

Marilyn561x
20th November 2006, 05:39 AM
I'm just joining this message board today, but wanted to send you a "Hello". Your message caught my eye because I have a Blenheim named "Darby" too! She is 4 years old, and an absolute fur-angel. We also have a Ruby, named "Rudy", 3 years old, and a real clumbsy loveable Sweetheart! :) I have an Ebay store, named, "Darby's Cavalier Corner", where I sell hand painted collectibe CKCS stuff.

Hoping to get to know lots of you here,
Marilyn

judy
20th November 2006, 06:22 AM
i just fell in love--with a guy named Kilo...
what a sweetie :flwr:
darby obviously is taking his part as The Dragon very seriously. great shots!
i also particularly like your avatar of darby.

molly+charlies mum
20th November 2006, 11:52 AM
icon_welcome to you and your lovely dogs :)

Claire
20th November 2006, 01:51 PM
Great to have you back, can't believe how much Darby has grown and Kilo looks a great knight also... :D

Darby's Mom
21st November 2006, 01:19 AM
Thank you all so very much for the warm welcomes!! It is great to be back!

judy
21st November 2006, 01:59 AM
please give my apology to darby for calling her a he. i got confused. it's a beautiful name for a girl, or a boy. she makes an excellent and lovely dragon. ;)

Darby's Mom
21st November 2006, 06:48 AM
please give my apology to darby for calling her a he. i got confused. it's a beautiful name for a girl, or a boy. she makes an excellent and lovely dragon.

You're so sweet. Please don't worry about it - people call her a "boy" all the time, because of her unisex name! :lol: Besides, she doesn't know the difference anyways! :roll:

Kilo says thanks for the gracious & loving remarks you made earlier! He sends BIG wet sloppy puppy kisses your way!

moniechris
23rd November 2006, 04:28 AM
OOOOOHHH MMYYYY GOOOOOOSH!!! I am in love with your knight in shining armor!!! :lotsaluv: My father bred and showed shepherds too so I have a special place in my heart for those big beautiful babies. I am absolutely smitten!

I have to say that I died laughing when I saw your pictures. :rotfl: That is the cutest dragon I have ever seen!!

momay
23rd November 2006, 10:21 AM
Your pups are so cute and the costumes are perfect. Kilo is beautiful and I think the Knight is fitting!
I am new to this forum, from Boston area. Sofee Marie and I hope you and Darby and Kilo have a wonderful Thanksgiving - you don't have any Pilgrim and Indian costumes for them today, do you??!! ;)

Forest
23rd November 2006, 10:40 AM
Welcome back Darby's mum! I just love their Halloween pictures. :D
Julie and the girls

Darby's Mom
23rd November 2006, 11:32 PM
you don't have any Pilgrim and Indian costumes for them today, do you??!! ;)

Oh, you are baaaaaaaad!!! ;)

Now that you've put that idea in my head, I think I'll definitely have to do that one next year!! :lol: