• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm Baaaaaack!

Darby's Mom

Hello all!

I know that I've been MIA from this board for a while (um.... yeah - like almost 8 months icon_blshing). We'll I thought I'd re-introduce myself because I'm back! :D Yippeeee!!! I've missed you guys, and there are so many new board members here now - I can't wait to find out more about each and every one of you (and your furkids, of course!)!

As far as myself, I live in Northern California and have about 23 years of experience (mainly because of my wonderful mother) owning, breeding & showing these little furry angels!
I am currently owned by a 19 month old blenheim girl named "Darby," & a 6 month old, 87 lb (yes, you read that one correctly :yikes ) German Shepherd named "Kilo." Here is their Haloween picture, where "Kilo" was a midieval knight, and "Darby" was his dragon! :p

:flwr: IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!! :flwr:

P1010046.jpg

P1010029.jpg

Oh my goodness!!!!!
LOVE the photos!!!!!!~
Wow! They are beautiful pups!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Welcome back, we missed you :flwr: :flwr:

Darby looks so cute now, and your new addition, WOW!!

icon_welcome back!!!

Excellent photos! sure looks like you have a lot of fun at your house :lol:

Can't believe you could stay away for eight months -I love this board 8)

:flwr:

I'm just joining this message board today, but wanted to send you a "Hello". Your message caught my eye because I have a Blenheim named "Darby" too! She is 4 years old, and an absolute fur-angel. We also have a Ruby, named "Rudy", 3 years old, and a real clumbsy loveable Sweetheart! :) I have an Ebay store, named, "Darby's Cavalier Corner", where I sell hand painted collectibe CKCS stuff.

Hoping to get to know lots of you here,
Marilyn

i just fell in love--with a guy named Kilo...
what a sweetie :flwr:
darby obviously is taking his part as The Dragon very seriously. great shots!
i also particularly like your avatar of darby.

Great to have you back, can't believe how much Darby has grown and Kilo looks a great knight also... :D

please give my apology to darby for calling her a he. i got confused. it's a beautiful name for a girl, or a boy. she makes an excellent and lovely dragon. ;)

please give my apology to darby for calling her a he. i got confused. it's a beautiful name for a girl, or a boy. she makes an excellent and lovely dragon.

You're so sweet. Please don't worry about it - people call her a "boy" all the time, because of her unisex name! :lol: Besides, she doesn't know the difference anyways! :roll:

Kilo says thanks for the gracious & loving remarks you made earlier! He sends BIG wet sloppy puppy kisses your way!

OOOOOHHH MMYYYY GOOOOOOSH!!! I am in love with your knight in shining armor!!! :lotsaluv: My father bred and showed shepherds too so I have a special place in my heart for those big beautiful babies. I am absolutely smitten!

I have to say that I died laughing when I saw your pictures. :rotfl: That is the cutest dragon I have ever seen!!

Welcome Back!

Your pups are so cute and the costumes are perfect. Kilo is beautiful and I think the Knight is fitting!
I am new to this forum, from Boston area. Sofee Marie and I hope you and Darby and Kilo have a wonderful Thanksgiving - you don't have any Pilgrim and Indian costumes for them today, do you??!! ;)

you don't have any Pilgrim and Indian costumes for them today, do you??!! ;)

Oh, you are baaaaaaaad!!! ;)

Now that you've put that idea in my head, I think I'll definitely have to do that one next year!! :lol:

Back