PDA

View Full Version : Young Tri on Petfinder, NJ area

Om's Mom
20th November 2006, 12:08 AM
I'm new here but have notice that members will sometimes alert others of a rescue CKCS ON Petfinder.com This Cavalier is listed as a "baby," the area is New Jersey.

Notes: Twyla is a beautiful tri-color Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with the sweet disposition for which they are noted. She's 8 months old, and just a wonderful little gal. Please call Ann (973) 746-1026. Adoption fee for Twyla is $500.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7372048

Lani
20th November 2006, 04:44 AM
I'm from NJ - wish I knew someone who could take this sweetie pie. Unfortunatley getting another dog isn't an option for me right now, but this little baby is sooo adorable. I'm sure she'll find a home soon. :flwr:

Om's Mom
20th November 2006, 05:20 AM
She is sweet looking. I search every so often for one in my area. No luck. At least the phone numbers are posted. Wonder if I could fly over and fetch her back here!!! :lpy:

molly
22nd November 2006, 06:21 AM
LOL. I could pick her up for you and I live near Newark airport in NJ. Just say the word! icon_whistling

Om's Mom
22nd November 2006, 06:31 AM
hmmmm icon_whistling icon_nwunsure icon_whistling ....color me "thinking" :lol:

Dorothy 8)

Om's Mom
22nd November 2006, 09:06 PM
I just phoned PAWS in N.J.about the 8-mo. old tri. The lady who answered said Twyla was adopted. She added that they had "a couple of them from a breeder who couldn't get them sold." They(PAWS) have no more CKCS at this time.
Dorothy