• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello From Washington: Om & I

Om's Mom

Hi from Omlette and Dorothy in beautiful Washington. (We are very near the Idaho border.)

Omlette, who just love eggs, is eight years old. Her favorite pastime is eating...gobbling up, then sleeping it off. She will eat just about anything. Even a bit of cardboard when she's able to rip a slice off a carton in the garage enroute to the car. She know this is naughty and drops it the second she sees me. On "walkies" :dgwlk: whenever possible, she heads for the perimeters: of fences, buildings, treelines.

I enjoy reading your messages of the loving, humorous and often quirky :fool: Cavalier attitudes.

I was prompted to register when I came across the recent (November '06) thread on what camera to purchase. If wishes came true, I would have a Canon Rebel Digital XTi. (My old SLR lenses would fit this.)

Dorothy and Omlette
and the Little Dickens waiting at Rainbow Bridge *ng*l

Omlette
OmatComputer.jpg
[/img]

Little Dickens
webDickens.jpg
[/img]

hi. i saw your post on the camera thread. welcome. little dickens is a real cutie little angel, what a sweet expression. :flwr:

uh oh another person whos going to make me have Washington withdrawls!! Hello and icon_welcome to you!!! I am in Toronto now but originally from WA state. I lived halfway between Seattle and Portland (family still does) in a little town called Chehalis on I-5. I am so jealous of you !! You live SOOO close to chelan and I am sure get to eat fantastic apples all you want!! We make a trip east of the mountains once a year for freshly picked apples.. icon_whistling Omlette is such a cute and original name!! :) I love it!! Your crew is quite beautiful. :) Hope you like it here! :)

WELCOME! Your Omlette has beautiful ears and I love the pic of her at the computer. Little Dickens is very beautiful and I'm sorry for your loss, but I believe you will see her again.

Chester and I look forward to lots of pictures and stories about your furbabies!

-Monica & Chester

What beautiful pictures, Omelette is great name and sorry for losing Little Dickens... :(

Omlette's name

This little girl just loves eggs. She goes into hijinks mode :jmp: if she detects even a whiff of one. Prancing round, snorting, chuffing, sneezing, tilting her head from side to side, :w**h**: sitting up in the prettiest beg possible. Thus her name: Omlette.

Dorothy
Om's Mom :D

Sara, were you in Chehalis when Mt. St Helen erupted? :yikes We used to travel over to Long Beach, way back when it was "undiscovered."

Toronto must be beautiful, too. You are close to the water. Perhaps you could email some photos to me?

Dorothy

I wasn't around when Mt. St Helens erupted.. icon_whistling I wasn't even thought of yet .. LOL It happened 2 years before I was born but my parents have some wonderful pictures of it as we can see it from our back yard window. I live @ lake ontario and no offense to fellow canadians, but it will never be as beautiful here as it is in WA. Besides that, lake ontario is all polluted and you can't even swim in it. I don't really have pictures of Toronto .. I guess because it's mostly industrialized. :) Long beach is the best .. Lets just hope long beach never gets a tidal wave because there's really only one way out of that place. :( We had a baseball tournament down there one year and in one of the shops we bought a chicken hat, LOL. Whoever got the 3rd out had to wear the chicken hat.. Longbeach made for great memories that weekend. :lol:

Hi there!
Welcome to the board! :D
Omlette is such a cute name! She sounds like a cutie. My Coco will pretty much eat anything too- we are constantly taking sticks and mushrooms out of her mouth in the backyard! The older they are, the more she likes them! :roll:
Little Dickens was beautiful.
I look forward to hearing more about you and your cavies.

Hi and welcome to you and your pup. Love how Omlette got her name! And sorry that Dickens is no longer with you. Hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you all for the welcomes! Molly, your crew is fetching. Imagine having one of each! Did you plan it that way?!!

Coco's mom, your Coco is precious. They are so amusing as puppies. They absorb new commands and experiences like a sponge. I remember the first time Dickens noticed his shadow. He did a double take, then tried to sniff it! :lol:

Dorothy and Omlette
Dickens forever in my heart....

Welcome to you and sweet omlette! I too LOVE that name!! So clever! I can't wait to see more pictures! :snap:

Dickens was a beautiful baby. You must miss him very much :l*v:

Back