PDA

View Full Version : Found this in the IL area...(updated pics) Cavachon?

My Wesley
20th November 2006, 05:48 AM
1273957- Dog:King Charles Spaniel X
Crete,IL 219-545-4436 Kris Xkit73@sbcglobal.net 11-18-2006
Name: Max
Sex:M
Size:S

Max is a loving and playful dog who gets along with dogs, cats, and kids of all ages. He is current on all his shots and is good health. I work very long hours and am not home enough to give him the attention that he needs- adoption fee of $30

My Wesley
20th November 2006, 06:26 PM
I sent an e-mail to the owner for more information. I will post more if she responds.

My Wesley
20th November 2006, 11:53 PM
Ok, not sure if anyone will be interested. Turns out this dog is a mix. Looks like a Cavachon. The lady she rescued it from said it was a pure bred Cav. Obviously not. His name is Max. Looks to be a Blenheim mixed w/ a Bischon.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/ShanFaber/Max1.jpg

Karlin
20th November 2006, 11:59 PM
Boy someone in rescue didn't know their breeds! But here's a perfect opportunity for someone interested in a cavalier mix to help this guy out. Listing him on Petfinder would probably find him a very fast home -- she should just list him as a cavachon as I'd say your guess is right.

My Wesley
21st November 2006, 12:33 AM
I actually did find it in the Classified listings on PetFinder. Hopefully she'll find someone for him!

Lani
21st November 2006, 01:51 AM
I think the "X" after "King Charles Spaniel X " in the Petfinder posting was meant to denote he is a cross-breed. Hopefully the little sweetie will find a home soon. :-)

Karlin
21st November 2006, 01:10 PM
She needs a better picture though! A good pic really helps (speaking as one who has learned from experience from rehoming a variety of cats, kittens and cavaliers! :lol:). You can have the greatest dog in the world up for rehoming, but a poor pic or description can make it very hard for a potential new owner to imagine themselves with that dog or cat. I bet this is actually a very cute dog. :)