• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello All, I'm brand new here :)

Hi There! My name is Marilyn, and I have 2 wonderful Cavaliers. A 4 year old blenheim named, "Darby", and a 3 year old ruby, named "Rudy". They are my constant companions, and the love of our lives here. My Hubby and I baby them, and they baby us, it is a real
"Co-dependant" relationship....hahaha :D

My 2 Cavs are also the inspiraton for my work. I am an artist, and paint Cavaliers on lots of collectible CKCS stuff, and sell them at Dog Shows, and in my Ebay Store, called "Darby's Cavalier Corner". It has kept me really busy, but doing something totally fun! One of your members who is a customer of mine, told me about this site, and I'm really excited to get to talk to lots of you, and get to see your beautiful "fur-babies" too.

Hope to get to know lots of you here, and please come and visit my Ebay Store one of these days too.
Marilyn :p

Hello Marilyn!! :) I am avinsara from Ebay. Thank GOD you finally decided to join Cav talk because me and that ebay thing don't work too well together, LOL. :) My BF has it hooked up so everything goes to HIS email and he sometimes "forgets" to tell me when someone has contacted me back.. lol. ;) So it seems fitting since you paint cavalier things that you have cavaliers... I wanna see some pictures of them. ;) Darby and Rudy are such cute names, we've had a few on here actually!! :) I hope you like it here, there's so many things to learn it's amazing. I feel secure taking advice from here as so many people that are here have had years and years of experience with cavaliers. :) icon_welcome aboard and I wanna see some :snap: of the fur childrenl!! :)

Hi All. Thanks for the welcoming messages! And it is nice to already know some of you from my Ebay Store! Fancy meeting you here.... :lol:

Here are my 2 fur-babies. Rudy & Darby.....my 2 best friends and constant companions. They sit with me when I'm painting too. Very much fun.

Marilyn

DarbRudApril15th014.jpg

Hello! Great items in your store, I can really tell that you love cavaliers.

Marilyn your items are just as cute as can be! I really love your avatar, as I have two girls - blenheim & ruby as well!

Look forward to purchasing some ebay items from you soon.

Sheri

Back