• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chester in an E-collar

GudrunTheRed

Not the plastic type from the vet...but posing in the ruffle collar for my new Elizabethan smock. I just couldn't resist:

301949364_9202955add.jpg

301949351_eae877d4b8.jpg

301949395_634e83ecb8.jpg

He's lucky I didn't make him model the hat I'm working on...

Those pics are precious--and Chester looks totally disgusted though quite handsome...in a Little Lord Fauntleroy (sp?) sort of way. :lol:

He is a totally sweet little love bug but he always has that disapproving look on his face. I call it his "liver lip" look. LOL!

He just looks so regal and haughty! I love it! If I put that on Wesley he would just look like a clown :?

Oh Chester, every time I see you, I fall a little deeper in love :lotsaluv: Such a handsome boy - you'd have done well in the Royal courts wearing your Mamma's ruff :lol:

He looks very much in character. and a very good boy, so cooperative. along with the royal presentation in the avatar, he seems right at home as nobility. :lol:

Thanks for the sweet comments. He's getting better at staying when I tell him so I can take a pic, but he's not always happy about it!

Back