• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Me and Lia

Laura&Lia

Hi,
I'm Laura, from Barcelona, Spain (sorry my bad english). I want to introduce you our pup Lia.
She is 9 weeks old and is very cute. Is very sweet, and by now we are crate training her. She loves her crate (now is sleeping in) and playing with her puppy kong!!!
I send you a couple of photos.
LAURA
301952253_a61061f081.jpg

301966909_b12fe3b1d9.jpg

301966905_3e8b14d659.jpg

301966900_28e4fcb4d9.jpg

:mexwav: icon_welcome Hi and welcome your English is a lot better than my Spanish .Love the photos :jmp2: :lotsaluv:

matties mum said:
Hi and welcome your English is a lot better than my Spanish .

Ditto!!

Welcome to the board. Your puppy is beautiful - she has gorgeous markings.

thank you all :flwr: !!!
Here in Spain is very difficult find cavaliers diferent from the tricolours. You only can find blenheims or tris.
LAURA :mexwav:

:fool:

Hola & icon_welcome to Laura and the VERY beautiful Lia :lotsaluv:

Hope you enjoy your time on here!!!

:flwr: :flwr:

PB200010.jpg

cant believe the similarities, i had to look twice as shes the double of my lily though lily has a brown sock..... & shes 10 weeks also...

Oh, Lia is absolutely precious! What a little doll face!

And, Laura my dear, your English is GREAT!

:flwr: Welcome to the board! :flwr: icon_welcome

Hey Laura and welcome to the site!!!!! Lia is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! she's soooo cute and has beautiful markings!!! hey, there is a similarity between Lia and laura! nice.. ;)

Hola and icon_welcome Laura and Lia,

Lia is a beautiful little doll. Your English is wonderful and I'm afraid that my Spanish is useless :lol:

HI Laura! Welcome to you and Lia!
Lia is really adorable. I love the markings on her face. I love tricolor puppies.
I was just in Spain this past summer. It's a beautiful country- and the people were so warm and welcoming. :flwr:
I hope you enjoy the site. Can't wait to see more of Lia! :jump:

Back