PDA

View Full Version : puppy training pads...................

ellie and charlie
20th November 2006, 05:36 PM
as any one had any problems like me,my nearly 2 yr old ruby dog charlie as been toilet trained a long time now,he was puppy pad trained as a pup.but now and again he will run and wee on bedroom mat.this is blue in colour and go through washer once a week.he as also done this at my mums house with fire side mat.do you think its linked with puppy training mats.???

merlinsmum
20th November 2006, 05:39 PM
Not sure, both of mine used/using pads and paper and they have both decided that the sheepskin rug is loveley to pee on. I think I took it up for about 8 months when we got Merlin and have now took it up again after washing it goodness knows how many times! :roll:

(Its probably what broke my washing machine at the weekend icon_whistling )

Claire
22nd November 2006, 03:09 PM
I just think it is because of the feel of it on their feet.... sometimes my newspaper ends up wee'd on if I have not picked it up in time :roll:

Kingofthehouse86
23rd November 2006, 04:39 AM
I have King pad trained...Sometimes he misses, which makes me a lil annoyed that he has the whole 23"X24" pad to pee on...and yet he pee on the floor...Well it's only once in a blue moon... But he knows when we're home to use the pads but when we're out he goes outside!

But I do know what ur talking...one time when he was lil, we were at my friends house he went pee pee on their nice floor mat... so ur not alone