PDA

View Full Version : Kasper is Home!

effie
20th November 2006, 08:25 PM
Heloee :)

We brought Kasper home last Monday and its been manic ever since! Lucas seems to enjoy having a new playmate and we have managed to have a dry day today already - i couldnt believe it..he is even scratching at the cat flap to be let out - he's only 8 weeks!!!

So it all seems a little too good to be true..

Ill send along some pictures as soon as i download them off the camera..you forget how small they are :)

See ya
effie, Lucas & Kasper
xxx

matties mum
20th November 2006, 08:55 PM
:jump: :w*w: What a good little puppy dog photos are a must----Aileen

pippa
20th November 2006, 08:58 PM
Can't wait to see the pics!

effie
20th November 2006, 09:02 PM
Hello

I have just downloaded them and apart from the funny ones with me in them..i managed to find one nice one!! ha ha ..

http://www.designer-doggie.com/shop/images/Kasper.JPG

Take care
effie
x

Fraggle
20th November 2006, 09:06 PM
Oh Effie, that is the cutest picture! What a gorgeous little boy Kasper is... i'm in love :lotsaluv:

effie
20th November 2006, 09:09 PM
thank you :) he is just so small..

Lucas and Kasper are half brothers..they have the same day.. :D

Barbara Nixon
20th November 2006, 09:57 PM
He's very like my Izzy as a pup and he was quite handsome in his prime.

RileysMom
20th November 2006, 10:34 PM
What a sweet fuzzy little face!!! I could just squeeze those sweet cheeks!!! What an angel!!! *ng*l

My Wesley
20th November 2006, 10:36 PM
Too precious! I love his little hoodie! I really need to get some clothes ready for Wesley! He's going to look just like your little guy! :)

Maxxs_Mummy
20th November 2006, 11:08 PM
Oh what a yummy boy he is - is he going to get a posh bed just like his brother too?

Nisha
21st November 2006, 09:48 AM
ohh he is the cutest little boy!!!!!!! he sounds very good as well!! i adore his little hoodie/coat thing..! is it one from your shop?

effie
21st November 2006, 10:09 AM
Hello,

He has a posh bed too :) infact he is just as spoilt as Lucas :D I have sold quite a few of those bed to cat owners..they spend more money then we do on our dogs..which is impossible to believe !

Take Care
effie
x

PS:
If you want to have a look to the hoodies they are on the site, though they are only £9.99 on our ebay store..if you search for le chien you'll find them :))

Bruce H
21st November 2006, 12:09 PM
He really is a cute little guy! Based on my experience with puppies, I think that if you have him going out with your other guy, you may find he will housebreak easier. I really believe they learn quicker by watching the adults.

Charleen
21st November 2006, 03:49 PM
What a cutie pa-tootie!