PDA

View Full Version : Any Cavie play sessions in the Midlands, UK?

Fraggle
20th November 2006, 09:09 PM
Just wondering if anybody in the Midlands, UK, ever get's together for Cavie play sessions? I saw another thread on this and it seemed like such a lovely idea :D

Barbara Nixon
20th November 2006, 09:54 PM
I'm in the Midlands; Stoke-on-Trent, but don't think my boys would be into playing. Of the younger two, Joly likes to work and Teddy likes to boss.

Maxxs_Mummy
20th November 2006, 10:44 PM
Wherabouts in the Midlands are you, Fraggle? I am in Evesham & so is Amy (Blue star).

Fraggle
21st November 2006, 07:58 AM
Just outside Tamworth

Barbara Nixon
21st November 2006, 12:58 PM
You are nearer than I assumed. There are lots of cavalier shows at Stafford Showground, next year, from January onwards, if you are interested. Hannah, Lottie's mum, is in Stafford, too and she intends to visit some of them.

Though my boys don't play, perhaps a meet for some obedience work, come next spring ?

Fraggle
21st November 2006, 02:12 PM
You are nearer than I assumed. There are lots of cavalier shows at Stafford Showground, next year, from January onwards, if you are interested. Hannah, Lottie's mum, is in Stafford, too and she intends to visit some of them.

Though my boys don't play, perhaps a meet for some obedience work, come next spring ?

That sounds wonderful Barbara :D