PDA

View Full Version : A new one of Wesley!

My Wesley
20th November 2006, 11:40 PM
This is at about 5 weeks old! He's the Blenheim on the left w/ the cute little lozenge!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/ShanFaber/Wesley/Wesleyslitter.jpg

*Pauline*
20th November 2006, 11:57 PM
They look like little cuddly toys so small beside the food dishes. How lovely. My Dylan is coming home as just after 6th Dec. I'm all tied up till then.

Maxxs_Mummy
21st November 2006, 12:21 AM
They are all so cute - can I ask though, where are they being kept? Are they in a barn or something?

My Wesley
21st November 2006, 02:59 AM
Oh goodness no. I actually went to the lady's house. Very nice house. It's actually a pond liner that she got at the local feed store. It's a really good idea. It's upstairs in her house in a nice great room. Her kids are often up there, and there are some gorgeous cats in there as well. It's actually all very clean and nice. :) I guess the pictures don't really do it justice.

laurenlyn1
21st November 2006, 03:06 AM
they are all so cute! it's amazing how small they are at that age. they are small enough to fit into the water bowls! it's less than two weeks! good luck, and take lots of pictures when you bring that cute little man of yours home.

Charleen
21st November 2006, 04:04 AM
It won't be long before you have Wesley now. What a cutie!

enchantingdragon
21st November 2006, 12:33 PM
THey are all so precious!

Laura&Lia
21st November 2006, 12:48 PM
Ohhhhh, what a cutie!!!!!
All of them are cute!!!! When will you bring him at home?

(When I was waiting for Lia I counted the days...)

:lotsaluv: :drivecar:

Coco's mom
21st November 2006, 01:48 PM
They look like little toys! :D I want one! :)

inca
21st November 2006, 01:51 PM
lovely pic i could run away with them all....

in my get away car :drivecar:
anyone need a ride :flwr:

My Wesley
21st November 2006, 03:37 PM
Actually we will be picking him up December 3rd! I'm so excited! I have everything ready and now I'm just waiting. :)

b*n*n*

GudrunTheRed
21st November 2006, 03:46 PM
The pond liner is a brilliant idea! The pups are sooooo sweet and I bet you're just vibrating in place waiting to bring your baby home!

Maxxs_Mummy
21st November 2006, 09:52 PM
Oh goodness no. I actually went to the lady's house. Very nice house. It's actually a pond liner that she got at the local feed store. It's a really good idea. It's upstairs in her house in a nice great room. Her kids are often up there, and there are some gorgeous cats in there as well. It's actually all very clean and nice. :) I guess the pictures don't really do it justice.

:oops: sorry, I can see now that it's black and not silver :roll: . What a wonderful idea & so easy to keep clean and disinfected too :D

Bet the next 12 days will drag by :(

Remali
21st November 2006, 10:10 PM
Oh I bet that you can't wait, he's adorable!! I love puppy pictures!

moniechris
22nd November 2006, 03:23 AM
He has changed so much since your avatar photo!! They grow so fast, enjoy every second of it. :( I love the little tri with all of the black next to Wesley...hmmmm icon_whistling no more puppies for me...for now :D

My Wesley
22nd November 2006, 03:31 AM
I like the tri to the right of him. He was a FAT boy! Wesley was the only Blenheim male in the litter and there were only two Tri males. The fatty just stole my heart! lol

Claire
22nd November 2006, 02:34 PM
That is such a good idea - the shavings would be great for the wee and easy to scoop poo up, my only worry would be shavings in the eyes- but they look like they are having a great time.... yippeee

Forest
23rd November 2006, 08:57 AM
They are all so sweet and your little Wesley is gorgeous. Hang in there it won't be long now!
Julie and the girls