• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A new one of Wesley!

My Wesley

This is at about 5 weeks old! He's the Blenheim on the left w/ the cute little lozenge!

Wesleyslitter.jpg

They look like little cuddly toys so small beside the food dishes. How lovely. My Dylan is coming home as just after 6th Dec. I'm all tied up till then.

Oh goodness no. I actually went to the lady's house. Very nice house. It's actually a pond liner that she got at the local feed store. It's a really good idea. It's upstairs in her house in a nice great room. Her kids are often up there, and there are some gorgeous cats in there as well. It's actually all very clean and nice. :) I guess the pictures don't really do it justice.

they are all so cute! it's amazing how small they are at that age. they are small enough to fit into the water bowls! it's less than two weeks! good luck, and take lots of pictures when you bring that cute little man of yours home.

Ohhhhh, what a cutie!!!!!
All of them are cute!!!! When will you bring him at home?

(When I was waiting for Lia I counted the days...)

:lotsaluv: :drivecar:

lovely pic i could run away with them all....

in my get away car :drivecar:
anyone need a ride :flwr:

Actually we will be picking him up December 3rd! I'm so excited! I have everything ready and now I'm just waiting. :)

b*n*n*

The pond liner is a brilliant idea! The pups are sooooo sweet and I bet you're just vibrating in place waiting to bring your baby home!

My Wesley said:
Oh goodness no. I actually went to the lady's house. Very nice house. It's actually a pond liner that she got at the local feed store. It's a really good idea. It's upstairs in her house in a nice great room. Her kids are often up there, and there are some gorgeous cats in there as well. It's actually all very clean and nice. :) I guess the pictures don't really do it justice.

:oops: sorry, I can see now that it's black and not silver :roll: . What a wonderful idea & so easy to keep clean and disinfected too :D

Bet the next 12 days will drag by :(

He has changed so much since your avatar photo!! They grow so fast, enjoy every second of it. :( I love the little tri with all of the black next to Wesley...hmmmm icon_whistling no more puppies for me...for now :D

I like the tri to the right of him. He was a FAT boy! Wesley was the only Blenheim male in the litter and there were only two Tri males. The fatty just stole my heart! lol

That is such a good idea - the shavings would be great for the wee and easy to scoop poo up, my only worry would be shavings in the eyes- but they look like they are having a great time.... yippeee

They are all so sweet and your little Wesley is gorgeous. Hang in there it won't be long now!
Julie and the girls

Back