21st November 2006, 11:36 AM
my name is Lise I live near Portsmouth UK
I have 5 cavaliers
Pippa Tri colour 6
Bonnie Ruby 5
Sophie Blen 4
India Black and tan 3
and cara 12weeks blen

have owned cavaliers for 20 years and have bred a few times ..I am married with 2 sons aged 14 and 17

hope to do plenty of cavalier chat with you this looks a great forum ;)

merlinsmum
21st November 2006, 01:20 PM
icon_welcome Inca, I'm sure you have a wealth of knowledge to share with us newbie Cav owners. Enjoy the board. ;)

Vickie
21st November 2006, 01:30 PM
icon_welcome how lucky to have five cavaliers :D

inca
21st November 2006, 01:42 PM
thankyou for the nice welcome ....

Joanne M
21st November 2006, 02:13 PM
Hi there, Your India looks like my Tucker. Except Tucker has long whiskers and some hair under his chin. But their markings are very similar. Tucker is 16 months old.

inca
21st November 2006, 02:22 PM
thanks for the reply.....India was bred here she is a lovely girl bit of a nutter and always on the go ...her favorite game is sitting in the rain :badgrin: .......her knickname is ODD DOG LOL

molly+charlies mum
21st November 2006, 03:16 PM
icon_welcome to you and your 5 cavaliers(lucky you)your india is beautiful :D

Shay
21st November 2006, 03:18 PM
Hi there! and icon_welcome. I have a blen little girl almost 3 mons. old. She is my first cav and this board has been great for me as a newbie. I know us newbies' will enjoy your insight on this most unique breed.

Coco's mom
21st November 2006, 04:54 PM
icon_welcome to the board! Your cavs are so pretty- I saw the pics in the gallery. Enjoy the board!
:dgwlk:

Joanne M
21st November 2006, 07:11 PM
is the same as Tucker's very soft and fine, but thick. Does she get lots of mats in her hair, or are you able to keep them under control? I'm still learning.

Joanne M
21st November 2006, 07:16 PM
Sorry about that, I just re-read your first post. *blush*

inca
21st November 2006, 07:44 PM
India has quite a fine coat ..not really knotty I do groom ears every day which keeps on top of it ....she is very happy to be groomed which makes life a lot easier :lol:

Nicki
21st November 2006, 08:32 PM
Hi Lisa good to see you here...have had a couple of new additions since I last saw you on Cavalier Chat :D

Lovely to see India, she's grown into a beautiful young lady

molly
21st November 2006, 10:43 PM
Welcome Inca and pups!!! You must have lots of fun with 5. I have 4 and it's a circus around here most days. Your India is gorgeous. My B/T Casey (otherwise known as Jaws) is a bit of a nutzy dog too. He splashs in rain puddles like a two year old and the muddier the better! Looking forward to learning about you and your family.

inca
21st November 2006, 10:46 PM
hi nicki long time no chat ...yes its been a while since you has seen India
Sophie still has an ASBO though LOL

Molly perhaps its a black and tan thing :oops: