PDA

View Full Version : This site, and the participants are fantastic

Joanne M
21st November 2006, 07:34 PM
I love your stories, I love the pictures of your cavaliers, your willingness to share information and ideas. I live in the States, just north of Boston.
I've had Tucker more than a year and have only seen one other Cavalier. I got so excited I parked my car and hurriedly ran after a woman in a parking lot. It's a wonder she wasn't frightened, but of course, she wasn't and stopped to chat with a complete stranger about these wonderful pets. I'm new to this world and I feel like getting Tucker is one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. I'm 48 yrs old, single, have lots of friends, lots of family. I bought my first house 2 years ago I loved it but something was missing, not that I realized it. But, since Tucker, my little ranch house, has become a home, it feels different and so do I. I am one of those "dog people" I talk about him constantly. If I could I would bring him everywhere. My family (which is huge) has fallen for him almost as much as I have. I promise I will get someone to help me so I can post a picture of Tucker. I also need newer shots, the ones I have are a year old.

inca
21st November 2006, 07:38 PM
I am a newbie here i joined yesterday but keep finding myself logging on here ............there is good information posted and lots of cavalier pictures

I have been in the breed 20 years and there is still so much more to learn

yes this seems a great place ;)

Remali
21st November 2006, 07:43 PM
Hi there Joanne and inca! Welcome! I agree with both of you, I love this forum too, so many wonderful people and geat stories and advice! Looking forward to seeing you both on here and seeing your Cavaliers!

Joanne M
21st November 2006, 07:45 PM
Good to meet you. Happy Thanksgiving :)

inca
21st November 2006, 07:47 PM
am getting addicted in just one day :drivecar:

Roxanne
21st November 2006, 07:47 PM
Hi Joanne !!

I have a very god friend who is a Chihuahua Breeder that lives in Lowell too !!!

Nice to meet you !

molly
21st November 2006, 08:07 PM
Hi Joanne!

Welcome to the board. There is a cavalier club in/near Boston that is pretty active if you want to check them out. My cuz used to belong and said they do fun stuff.

http://journals.aol.com/cyberrrcat/CavalierClub/

Denise G.
21st November 2006, 08:27 PM
Welcome Joanne and Inca! So glad you found the forum--it's a wonderful resource with great people who love their Cavi's!

We're all addicted--so you're in good company! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lani
21st November 2006, 09:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving and icon_welcome to you and Tucker. :-)

Maxxs_Mummy
21st November 2006, 10:31 PM
We're all addicted--so you're in good company! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Who's addicted? Nah, I'm not addicted - there's a mistake in my post count :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the boards you two and your lovely babies :flwr:

molly
21st November 2006, 10:34 PM
Inca, welcome to you and your gorgeous B/T. He looks so much like mine. Love your quote!!! It is soooo true.

Laura&Lia
21st November 2006, 10:37 PM
mmmmm!!!! I can't wait to see the photos of your little boy.

(I think i'm getting addicted too...)

:flwr: :mexwav:

inca
21st November 2006, 10:44 PM
molly your signature is pretty hot as well ....LOL

i use chocolate as well

Cathy T
22nd November 2006, 12:58 AM
Welcome you guys...but be careful....this board will consume you if you let it! :shock: I swore when I got back from our long weekend I would only spend an hour checking in on what I've missed. Well...I can't stay away!!

Joanne - I love your story about stalking! I've met several people that way and am so relieved when I realize they are as Cavalier nutty as I am! It's wonderful that Tucker has filled your life so nicely. I completely feel the same way about my two. I constantly ask my husband "what did we do before we had the dogs?!" Life must have been boring. I too am now one of those "dog people". Never quite got it before...but now I get it!!

Joanne M
22nd November 2006, 01:36 AM
I got Tuckers fu manchu trimmed today. His little face looks tiny.

selina
22nd November 2006, 12:16 PM
Welcome Joanne and Inca. I too am addicted to this website. It has opened up so many things for me. I spend long days not really talking or seeing anybody but family and I feel quite isolated at times. But since I joined this forum I dont feel quite so lonely anymore.

Forest
22nd November 2006, 01:31 PM
Welcome on board Joanne and Inca. I am so enamoured with "my girls" that my friends at work ask me how are the girls. I actually have a picture of them on my desk not my husband or children :yikes :lol:
Julie and the girls