• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This site, and the participants are fantastic

Joanne M

I love your stories, I love the pictures of your cavaliers, your willingness to share information and ideas. I live in the States, just north of Boston.
I've had Tucker more than a year and have only seen one other Cavalier. I got so excited I parked my car and hurriedly ran after a woman in a parking lot. It's a wonder she wasn't frightened, but of course, she wasn't and stopped to chat with a complete stranger about these wonderful pets. I'm new to this world and I feel like getting Tucker is one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. I'm 48 yrs old, single, have lots of friends, lots of family. I bought my first house 2 years ago I loved it but something was missing, not that I realized it. But, since Tucker, my little ranch house, has become a home, it feels different and so do I. I am one of those "dog people" I talk about him constantly. If I could I would bring him everywhere. My family (which is huge) has fallen for him almost as much as I have. I promise I will get someone to help me so I can post a picture of Tucker. I also need newer shots, the ones I have are a year old.

I am a newbie here i joined yesterday but keep finding myself logging on here ............there is good information posted and lots of cavalier pictures

I have been in the breed 20 years and there is still so much more to learn

yes this seems a great place ;)

Hi there Joanne and inca! Welcome! I agree with both of you, I love this forum too, so many wonderful people and geat stories and advice! Looking forward to seeing you both on here and seeing your Cavaliers!

Hi Joanne !!

I have a very god friend who is a Chihuahua Breeder that lives in Lowell too !!!

Nice to meet you !

Welcome Joanne and Inca! So glad you found the forum--it's a wonderful resource with great people who love their Cavi's!

We're all addicted--so you're in good company! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Denise G. said:
We're all addicted--so you're in good company! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Who's addicted? Nah, I'm not addicted - there's a mistake in my post count :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the boards you two and your lovely babies :flwr:

Inca, welcome to you and your gorgeous B/T. He looks so much like mine. Love your quote!!! It is soooo true.

mmmmm!!!! I can't wait to see the photos of your little boy.

(I think i'm getting addicted too...)

:flwr: :mexwav:

Welcome you guys...but be careful....this board will consume you if you let it! :shock: I swore when I got back from our long weekend I would only spend an hour checking in on what I've missed. Well...I can't stay away!!

Joanne - I love your story about stalking! I've met several people that way and am so relieved when I realize they are as Cavalier nutty as I am! It's wonderful that Tucker has filled your life so nicely. I completely feel the same way about my two. I constantly ask my husband "what did we do before we had the dogs?!" Life must have been boring. I too am now one of those "dog people". Never quite got it before...but now I get it!!

Too late Cathy, I've been consumed

I got Tuckers fu manchu trimmed today. His little face looks tiny.

Welcome Joanne and Inca. I too am addicted to this website. It has opened up so many things for me. I spend long days not really talking or seeing anybody but family and I feel quite isolated at times. But since I joined this forum I dont feel quite so lonely anymore.

Welcome on board Joanne and Inca. I am so enamoured with "my girls" that my friends at work ask me how are the girls. I actually have a picture of them on my desk not my husband or children :yikes :lol:
Julie and the girls

Back