• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi another newbie here

Flynn

Just wanted to say hi. Have just found this website and it is absolutely fab.

My name is Melissa and I have a 14 month old Blenheim Cavalier called Flynn. He is the love of my life. He is just so beautiful :D

I will try and post pictures later

HI Melissa!! icon_welcome to you and Flynn!!!

:jmp2: Enjoy your time on this site and we're looking forward to seeing lots of pictures soon. :)

hi melisa

i am new the site is good i also have a five month boy alfie moon {blenheim} he is my baby, love him to bits trying to get my husband to get me another maybe the tri next he said i wont stop there though. nice to read and see all the pics justine from southern ireland.

Welcome to you and Flynn! He is beautiful. We really wanted a blenheim at first, but the litter we were able to pick from did not produce one. Enjoy every minute with him!

Back