• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This site, and the participants are fantastic

Linda'nQuincy

I am also a new member who is also in awe of the site and the people who participate. My husband and I have had our tri boy Quincy, who is almost 8 months old, since he was 10 weeks old. He replaced a beloved springer that was put to sleep slightly over a year ago. This site offers a wealth of information, and is just so much fun to read. Quincy often sits on my lap when I am on-line and looks at the screen like he is actually reading it. Too funny.........Thanks everyone for the service you provide for fellow cavie lovers! I also am hoping to figure out how to post a photo soon.

Hi Linda!! icon_welcome to you, your husband & Quincy!!!

Looking forward to seeing some pics of Quincy soon. :flwr:

Welcome aboard Linda and family! Looking forward to learning about you and your pup.

Hey Linda - glad you finally came out of "lurking" and made yourself known. Quincy is quite the handsome little guy...I've had the pleasure of meeting Linda and her family and that Quincy is something else. Boy is that boy loved!

Welcome Linda and Quincy and family :D Looking forward to seeing pictures of your lovely boy.
Julie and the girls

Back