• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi all

Justine

My lab has recently died we had him for nine yrs we had kept him on after fostering him and his mum for lab rescue I didn’t want another big dog so we got a king Charles I am totally smitten alfie is five months old and as cute as anything my husband found this sight for me and I am pleased as I have already learnt a few things about the breed.. It’s nice to see all the photos of the puppies and dogs especially on the dark winter’s nights my five year old loves them all I hope to make a few friends along the way. Pic's to follow.

Hi Justine, welcome! I just love the name Alfie and he is so cute with his passie in his mouth!

Hi Justine, another member from Ireland... hope you are close enough to meet up with everyone when they have their walks..

Back