• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Remali

I just wanted to wish everyone and their families (and their Cavalier families too!) a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!

:drivecar:

Thanks Renee Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

I'm cooking a turkey. Tucker will be under my feet all morning long, the cooking aromas will be tantalizing him. Do you give your dogs chicken or turkey? I give Tucker dry dog food, but if I cook a chicken or make turkey burgers, I give Tucker little bits.

All this talk about turkey is making me hungry, LOL!

No, I don't give my dogs any turkey or chicken, but I do cave in once in a while and give them a bit of crust or something such as a bit of bread. I have some healthy-type dog biscuits for them and when I'm eating I give each dog one of them.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my brother and sister-in-law, my parents, and Coco! I'm excited to see everyone again.
:drivecar:

Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs and kisses to all your pups!!!

We've just finished baking mincemeat pies and we're making mashed potatoes now. Going to my parents' who only live 10 minutes away, and Colin's son and daughter are going to eat with us too!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I am off to do the dual thanksgiving meals: One for my parents and HUGE familiy, and the other for my fiancee's. I am absolutely going to BURST today!! Mmmmmm, stuffing and mashed potatoes....mmmm :D

kisses to everyone's furbabies!!!

I sampled a bit of some stuffing already, and had to cave in and give some to the dogs too, on top of their dog food...they went nuts over it! Eat, drink and be merry everyone!!

Enjoy all those Thanksgiving meals! I'll be cooking one for a few friends but not til next week (no one here cares what day as long as they get their feed from me... :lol:). Just talked to my folks and then to my 98 year old grandmother whose going over to my uncle's for dinner. She's in great form; I am going to send her some of the nice pics of the dogs. :)

:rah: :rah: Happy Thanksgiving!!! :rah: :rah:

Don't forget to take the doggies out for a :dgwlk: , burn off all those extra calories :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

:flwr: :flwr:

Back