• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tongue Thread

Linda

I thought it would be cute to start a photo thread of your babies tongues, I swear Darby has an extra long tongue.

All the more to kiss you with Mommy. :lotsaluv:
Feel free to add on your pics. :D :D :D

IMG_3117.jpg

Here's a picture of baby Lucky's tongue ... taken when he was quite a bit smaller :)

303712828_56a4ee1cd3.jpg

tee hee!! I actually think Chester is sticking his tongue out at you for making him stay in the xpen!! :lol:

Oh dear! I have a fab picture to post here, but Holly's not exactly a puppy...

Oh, what the heck. Here goes:

303862378_5cd8fdd14c.jpg

Three years too old, but she's still my puppy!

I'm not sure I have any pictures of Shelby without her tongue sticking out :lol: Here she's waiting for a lick of daddy's ice cream.
3.jpg

A really old picture of Jake
IM000059.jpg

And double tongues
HPIM1060.jpg

lol!! I love the one of Shelby waiting for ice cream!! That is the funniest tongue picture I have ever seen! :rotfl:

I love these pics, a fun topic. They are priceless. It sent me hunting through all my photos.

Here's our little Henry at 9 weeks. King Henry is a champion snogger. :l*v:

304122970_130c07970e.jpg

And Lucy (aged 20 weeks) almost covering her face with her tongue!!! It looks like one of those pink chewy bars we used to have when I was a kid. Does it match up to Darby's magnificent licker?

304122969_770ab838b6.jpg

:yuk: Followed by a DISGUSTING one of Lady Lucy with her tongue licking her favourite forbidden thing - a snail! Ugh! :yuk: Ended up with green lips. This was when she was 12 weeks old....she kept bringing snails into the house. There aren't any left in the garden now.

304122967_553e48229a.jpg

Does it match up to Darby's magnificent licker?

I would definetely say that they both have super long tongues. :D :D :D :D

Keep them coming everybody, I think they are all fabulous.
Oh and don't think they have to be puppies, I just put it here because Darby is still a puppy I think. :yikes :yikes :yikes
His hormones kicked in with a vengenance, I am trying so hard to wait to neuter him.

I can't even touch my nose with my toungue. :D :D :D

Lisa_T said:
How does Oakley compare with Merlin now in terms of size, Kirsty?

He's getting just as long, he can still walk underneath Merl's tummy still. He weighs 10 lbs now whilst Merlin is now back down to 18.5 lbs. My avatar picture is the most recent one of them - that was taken in the last week or so.

Oh my goodness, I am cracking up!!!! What wonderful pictures!!!

Here are some of Fletcher I have posted before. He fell asleep with his tongue hanging out. It was so cute!!!

fl_tng1.jpg

fl_tng2.jpg

fl_tng3.jpg

Back