• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a new one of Lia!!!

Laura&Lia

I love this photo of Lia.It Is relaxing!!!!

303640697_8bfa705274.jpg

I can never leave them alone when they are resting so peacefully. I just have to snuggle with them and give kisses. icon_whistling

Oh my goodness! How can anybody resist all that puppy cuteness!!!
That little naked freckled tummy is just BEGGING for kisses! :p

I've heard when they sleep like that it's because they feel safe and secure...

So cute--I love tummy freckles, too!

Oh my goodness Laura, Lia is my Candle's twin. Here's Candle - what do you think icon_nwunsure

Candleonblanket.jpg
[/img]

Yep, Jackie, definitely her twin!

I just love her little freckled belly! Isn't it wonderful that she feels so secure that she will sleep like that?!

Ohhhhh , yes yes definitely!!! are twins!!

I hope that when Lia grow up would be so so adorable like Candle (I don't know if i said it well in English. I hope you understand)

:l*v:

She is a little princess!

You are very lucky to live in such a wonderful city. I visited Barcelona for 10 days back in 1998 and I LOVED it. I hope to go back some day very soon. Park Guell was one of my favorite spots in the city.

If you come to Barcelona call me!! I will be there with my little princess!!!

I think Barcelona is a great city, but for dogs... they can't go in underground, trains or something similar. They are forbidden to go places where there are a lot of people... I Hope this things change in a few years (I admire citys like Paris, London...)

Lia is one pf the prettiest Tri's I've seen in a long time, I love her puppy belly too - and those freckles... Oooooh I want her!!!!

Back