PDA

View Full Version : After Thanksgiving Sale !

Roxanne
22nd November 2006, 06:07 PM
TiaBellas Biggest Sale of the year !

Everything in the store will be 15 % off from Friday 11-24-06 through Sunday 11-26-06

Happy Holidays !!

A Note to all International customers ; We would be happy to ship overseas . Just email me for a shipping quote before you order ;) Most small, light items can be shipped all over the world for not much more than US shipping !

moniechris
22nd November 2006, 06:53 PM
oooooh, I know where I am buying my christmas presents!! I was really excited to see that you have the camo puppia leash! I just bought the harness for Wesley and I have been having a hard time finding the matching leash! YAY!! :D :wggle:

Linda
22nd November 2006, 10:25 PM
Way to Go Roxanne :D :D :D :D :D

Better get my list ready.
That includes Shampoo toooooooooooo ?????

Those gorgeous Tags ????????????

arasara
23rd November 2006, 03:14 AM
hmm... I only have one thing to say...

:w**h**:

:D

Roxanne
24th November 2006, 11:33 PM
:lol: Thanks guys !

arasara
28th November 2006, 03:56 PM
Roxanne,

How did your sale turn out?

I know for sure I can't wait to get Kosmo's new tag and collar and leash!! :) I am sure they are going to look great on him!! :)

I am so excited! :w**h**:

:thnku:

Linda
28th November 2006, 05:30 PM
Hey Roxanne

Thanks for the great sale, I am looking forward to getting my package and all my goodies.

Love the new collars you added for the boys. :D :D :D
I think Dudley and Darby will look great in them, I still like that Rustdots one although Sara doesn't. I think it would compliment Darby's coat wonderfully. ;) ;) ;) Maybe for his birthday. :D :D

arasara
28th November 2006, 05:54 PM
Linda darby is not allowed at my house with that collar ( :grnyuk: ) on otherwise I will buy the sailboats! :badgrin: :badgrin:

:rotfl:

Linda
28th November 2006, 06:05 PM
Linda darby is not allowed at my house with that collar ( :grnyuk: ) on otherwise I will buy the sailboats! :badgrin: :badgrin:

:rotfl:

Hey Sara:

I really like that collar, it is masculine. :yikes :yikes

Poor Darby, I told him what you said and now he is crying. :cry*ing:

arasara
28th November 2006, 06:06 PM
LOL he will look masculine in the tartan..

Hey, he can come over in the buff, we won't mind.. icon_whistling

Just no gold spots! :yikes :D

Linda
28th November 2006, 06:24 PM
LOL he will look masculine in the tartan..

Hey, he can come over in the buff, we won't mind.. icon_whistling

Just no gold spots! :yikes :D

Yeah but he will look stunning in the dots too, my poor chop I should tell her to order it for me cause I really like it. :D :D :D

arasara
28th November 2006, 06:24 PM
ok that's it Kosmo is coming to your house next in sailboats@!!!

:yikes :yikes :yikes

Linda
28th November 2006, 06:54 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaah maybe we will just have to get Kosmo or I mean Sara the Sailboat collar. Just so Darby can wear his dots.

It is nice, when is his B-day again.

arasara
28th November 2006, 06:56 PM
LOL so for birthdays we'll be exchanging collars much like the exchanging of the puppias during christmas, hehehe

Kosmo is january 20th,

I think Darby is March 23rd?

They are pretty close in age which explains why they go crazy for each other's toys! :yikes

Linda
28th November 2006, 06:57 PM
LOL so for birthdays we'll be exchanging collars much like the exchanging of the puppias during christmas, hehehe

Kosmo is january 20th,

I think Darby is March 23rd?

They are pretty close in age which explains why they go crazy for each other's toys! :yikes

Do you want it, cause I will see if I can sneak it in under the sail price oops she has me thinking of sailboats should be sale price.
Darby's B-day is March 29th.

arasara
28th November 2006, 07:00 PM
no linda we better not we just spent money on a different style!! LOL

Maybe next christmas.. ?

For sure!