• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Moving sisters...

Lisa_T

Here's more photos. My Dad's decided to let me have his camera on indefinite loan- in other words, most of the time I get to use his highly spec'ced cam instead of forking out 2 or 300 quid for one for myself :D

I've always regretted having so few photos of the first Holly, and for some reason we never took many photos of Holly II as a puppy- so I'm making up for it now with Amber.

I love this photo because of the movement:

303854604_fd2807f599.jpg

You can see that at four months, Amber really isn't that much smaller than Holly! However, she hasn't really filled out at all- her small puppia fits as well as it did six weeks ago, despite my thinking she would outgrow it almost immediately. I'm hoping she's the kind that does the leggy growing first.

Holly modelling her raincoat. We get lots of smiles with this!
303862373_28c57a1685_o.jpg

She looks fat in this, but she really isn't. She's also in dire need of a clipping!

This is a nice one: me an' my sis. With both looking at the camera, incredibly!
303862376_ad118d424d.jpg

My Lady Amber is becoming a little cuddler. She cuddled into my neck tonight. I think she will become a hugger once she gets past the hyper puppy stage.

Enjoy!

That last one is so cute of them together. I love Holly's raincoat...even if she doesn't! :D

Do you need pet passports to come to Ireland? My boys wanna come play with their internet girlfriends cos they're just gorgeous! :D

lol, i doubt it. *sigh* Northern Ireland is part of the UK, you do not need any kind of passport to come here, whether for dog or human! :D :D

And you would all be very welcome. Imagine the looks we would get with matching Cavs! wholecolours are rare here- I still sometimes get idiots asking if Holly is a Yorkie. :roll:

Lisa_T said:
I still sometimes get idiots asking if Holly is a Yorkie. :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How could they possibly confuse such a beautiful little lady with a flipping yorkie for goodness sakes ???? :roll:

Yorkies are very popular around here, so I think the colouring confuses them, but it's still idiotic. One lady owns at least five of them. One is rather cute- it's so tiny and barks at you as if it's a big strong dog- but as soon as you kneel down on it's level it can't get enough of you!

And Kirsty, consider it a standing invite. With dogs, naturally :D :D

Holly and Amber are beautiful and they became best friends so fast!

My Jolly spends every day with 7 Yorkies. My groomer has the Yorkies and has been watching Jolly for me while I am at work. His best puppy pal in the group is Bella. Bella is only 3 months older than Jolly, so they are always putting their heads together and getting into trouble. The two of them are non-stop all day long, so when Jolly gets home he is good as gold and very mellow.

Very nice pictures. I like the one of the dogs chasing eachother- being a little naughty. :)
The raincoat is so cute!!!

Got it from monsoon. They have some shockingly cute pet stuff, and all quite cheap too. I think you can get it online as well. My favourite is the fleece tartan parka. The tartan is ash rose, silvery grey and soft brown lines on a cream background. There's even a little sparkly at the hood. I'll see how Holly holds up in the cold once I get her clipped and maybe I'll indulge. It's truly precious- only trouble is their sizes- the raincoat is not quite long enough in the back, and it's FAR too big around the tummy. I have to tie it in a knot and then the press the velcro edges together. I keep meaning to get my sewing machine out and fix it properly.

Oh they're great photos! I do love that first one. Holly's poor ring :D Has she not taken to the new ones yet?

Kirsty I sincerely hope you don't need any pet passports as we have our ferry booked from Belfast to Stranraer in three weeks time. We're bringing Tandie over with us and both dogs home! Can I join in on this meeting in the new year??! Six wholecolours, 3 rubies, 3 B&Ts, 3 boys, 3 girls.... Matches made in heaven :D 8) ;)

Hey, come and welcome. By then there'll be essentially a double bed in the spare room (though you might need to share with a cat. Sounds like a job for you, Cecily!) and a double bed in the living room. Or, to rephrase, sofa beds in both rooms. And I imagine you'd bring the dogs' own crates- and I usually have a spare or two anyway. It'd be a ball! :lol: :lol: And just think what fabulous photos we'd get out of it! Not to mention the fun of confusing the locals as they try to work out what kind of strange breed the rubies are. B/Ts are Yorkies, naturally, and so far Amber is simply 'the cute one.' My poor Holly!

And as for the ring- the ripped one is actually one of the new ones. Holly chewed the rawhide off it in record time (once I hid the precious original so it didn't distract her) and the two then proceeded to play tug of war with it- with the result you see. I think the glue is less strong this time round- I'm considering investing in some embroidery silk and stitching each one for reinforcement. :roll:

Back