• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nemo triple treat

tuna

run-nemo-2.jpg

Nemo likes to chase the camera :D :D :D

I took these today when I got home from work. I took a few "portrait" style shots but they were boring, these ones are much more fun!

I held the camera down low, ran backwards as he was chasing me and fired away! My camera can take 5 pictures per second so I was bound to get a few good ones in there.

i love those pictures, and i love all three together like that. i can see it just hanging on a wall now! what kind of camera do you have? i have just a regular digital, but i have been wanting a digital slr for a long time. :D

Oh, how WONDERFUL!!!!! I hope you frame that collage and put it up somewhere! It is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!
If you don't smile from ear to ear when you see those, there is something seriously wrong with you! :p

that camera looks really nice. i don't think i could spend that much though. i love taking pictures but i'm not good at it. maybe if i actually save up some money i will. i have a canon a95 camera, and it works well for me, but the reaction time in a little slow, and it take a little bit for me to be ablt to take the next shot. i will have to look into a new one for my next vacations and stuff. i went on a curise last april, and i got some wonderful shots. i plan on maybe going to cali soon (i know some people might think there isn't much to take pictures of there but i know i'll still take a lot) and another cruise in the works for 2008. i would be afraid to travel with such an expensive camera, but you can get regular slr's for that price and up as well! oh well. i had a feeling it was a really nice one and thanks for sharing you pictures.

I would have probably fallen over backwards and broken my camera - we have a tiny diddy slim line one... :D

What wonderful photos. I think you should get them put onto cnavas or something and display them, they are really wonderful :flwr:

Back