• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I love this webpage

Laura&Lia

:l*v:

Ohhhhh, i love this webpage. I'm addicted too!!

I love all. The pictures, the histories, the people, the friends, and above all the dogs (specially cavalier ones :flwr: )

Thank you all! :mexwav: :jmp2: cavtiny

It's like a drug...... can't live without it - have withdrawal symptons, Karlin it's all your fault..... :p

:cffee: I'm sorry, I just set it up so that I could have smilies and avatars. :lol:

BTW we should hit the milestone of 1000 members before the end of the year. :pi*no:

This is addiction in its worst form!! My fiancee already complained that I spent more time and effort with the dogs than him, now I have a ligitimate population of other sane folks to back me up!! lol the poor thing...The shop-a-holic section is especially bad for me!! icon_whistling

I love CavalierTalk too! I cannot imagine life without it. It's first thing I think of every morning after taking my cavvies outside. I enjoy all the wonderful people and their dogs. :flwr:

Thank you, Karlin, today and every day! :thnku:

i am also a cavalier talk junkie. my poor boyfriend. i'm always on this site and he thinks i'm strange. he'll want me to do something and i'll be like..shh i'm typing, or in a minute (and then an hour passes) he acutally joked that when i say that i'm going to go to bed, i stay on the computer for like an hour becuase checking this site is one of the last things i do at the end of the day (sometimes first too, and in the middle of the day if i have time, then when i get home from work...) i am so greatful for this site and all the hard work that goes into it. :thnku: :jmp2: :jmp2: :thnx:

Thanks from Om & I, Too

Yes, I love it here too!
Thanks!

Dorothy & Om

PS. I can't get the emoticons to work this morning. Do they have the day off?

Yep I'm addicted too :D

This website is the first thing I look at when I get to work in the morning ... and at several other times in the day when I dont want to be working ... and the last thing I look at before I go home too!!

Not only my boyfriend thinks I'm mad, but so do my work colleagues!! I often get 'Oh you're not looking at dogs again are you ...' !!! :lol:

Thank you Karlin for a lovely site, and thank you to everyone that posts too, I feel like I know about so many different aspects of cavalier owning and its so nice to be able to share a piece of everyones experiences, and of course to see everyones gorgeous pups :D

:thnku:

I'm hooked too! This is by far the best forum I've ever found, I love it!! I have to check in daily for my "fix"! LOL!

:mexwav:

I am putting in my two cents in for the biggest junkie award....my in laws are downstairs and the turkey is 20 minutes from done and I where am I...Cavalier Talk.

I 'm an addict as well. I go on in the morning when my daughter goes down for her nap and when she goes to bed in the evenings as well. Hubby doesnt really mind cos then I'm not talking his ear off about dogs :lol:

oh gosh im an addict too!!! when my internet died for a couple of days all i could think about was "noo! i wont be able to go on cavaliertalk!!'
great site, great people, great dogs what can you expect?? definitely the best forum ive seen!

Every time I come upstairs to the office I have a quick peep to see what's new on the forum, then I end up staying here for ages.

I just adore seeing the photos especially.

Same here, but this is a good addiction

I'm so enchanted I'm not munching on M&Ms! Now that is a good thing.
I agree this is the best site I've visited on the net in ages. I put it right up there with my all time favorite site: www.refdesk.com (best darn reference site on the net in my opinion)

we should have another thread titled "you know you're a cavaliertalk addict when...."

In my case, i'd say, when i make myself late for work. I could just as easily go on the internet at work and read cavaliertalk without making myself look bad by being late, but...i go into this altered state of consciousness sitting in my chair at home, lose track of the time, and have this sort of annoyance that if i go to the office, there will be too many distractions there, it won't be the same as surfing cavaliertalk at home.
:cffee:

:thnku:

OMG i know what you all mean!! I just got back from a week of visiting my family in North Carolina for Thanksgiving. My parents do not have internet access and i felt like an addict having withdrawal. :lol: All i could think of was, "when can i get to a computer to check in with the forum", sad isn't it. Plus i missed my Riley who was back in California at the pet sitter's house. I just wanted to see the avatars and pics to see the Cavs on the site and hear what's going on.
I am proud to say "my name is Laura...and i am an addict" too!! :lol:

Back