PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to Cavalier Talk

Lexie
24th November 2006, 12:50 AM
Hi all,
I found this site a few weeks ago and I've really enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your pics.

We are first time cav owners. We bring home our little tri girl next weekend. :D I'm very excited. Here is a picture of Lexie at 6 weeks old.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/303952036_a284b40ec0_m.jpg

moniechris
24th November 2006, 01:19 AM
You must be so excited!! Congratulations on the new baby and Welcome!!! icon_welcome This is an amazing group of people with lost of wonderful stories and wisdom to give!! :lotsaluv: Enjoy!!

RileysMom
24th November 2006, 01:34 AM
Congrats and welcome Kelly and Lexie! I'm sure you will find this place very addicting and wonderful!

Your baby is just beautiful!!! :luv:

Cathy T
24th November 2006, 02:36 AM
Welcome. How exciting for you! I can remember the anticipation in bringing home my Jake....and then Shelby! Lexie is a peach!

Lexie
24th November 2006, 02:46 AM
Thank you.

We hope to go visit her this weekend.

Coco's mom
24th November 2006, 04:36 AM
icon_welcome Kelly and Lexie
Congratulations on your new baby girl! I'm a first time cav owner too. i brought my puppy home not too long ago! I understand how excited you must be. b*n*n* :jmp:
Enjoy the time with your new puppy and take lots of pictures because they grow up soooooooo quickly!
:snap: :flwr:

Claire
24th November 2006, 12:39 PM
icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk, what a little cuties Lexie is - have you gone shopping and spent a fortune yet?

molly+charlies mum
24th November 2006, 02:28 PM
icon_welcome to you kelly and lexie :)

Lexie
24th November 2006, 11:26 PM
icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk, what a little cuties Lexie is - have you gone shopping and spent a fortune yet?

My husband was just saying how much UPS has been to our house lately. icon_whistling

I just talked to the breeder earlier. We get to go visit her again on Sunday. We have not seen her in two weeks. If she lived closer we would probably be there every other day. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Nisha
25th November 2006, 04:04 AM
Hi there and welcome!!!!!!! Lexie is absolutely adorable, im sure your bursting with excitement!!!!!!!!!!
pls post lots and lots of pics of her when you get her!

Linda
27th November 2006, 04:06 AM
icon_welcome Lexie

She is gorgeous, what a little doll.
Bet the time can't go by fast enough for you, agree with Coco's mom take lots and lots of pictures they tend to grow pretty quickly and those puppy face just melt all of us. :D :D :D :D :l*v:

Joanne M
27th November 2006, 04:06 PM
Lexie is gorgeous. Welcome.

Jasmine
1st December 2006, 07:28 PM
Welcome I am new as well :flwr:

Claire
1st December 2006, 07:51 PM
Jasmine, I think you need to change the size of the avatar - sizes and other details are shown on the homepage.