• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not been around for awhile

Rach

Been really busy with these little tikes..
They were 4 weeks old in these pictures and are now 5 week bundles of mischief :)

Guinness
207602706.jpg

Ollie
207602423.jpg

Hi Rach they are just tooooooooo cute. You can send them over to me if you want. I wont say no. :lol:

Alot cleaner then when we went to meet Ozzy at 4 weeks he had been sitting in his food.... he smelt like weetabix though so was nice.

Congratulations Rach, they are gorgeous :lotsaluv:

I love your website too, it's so refreshing to see someone who does the health testing and also promotes the health of the breed on their site :)

Whose pups are they? All your furbabies are gorgeous :hug:

Rach said:
Thanks all :)
They are Roxy and Taffy's babies

:w*w: no wonder they are so gorgeous - and a grade A clear Daddy too :lotsaluv: Have you had Mum scanned as well?

So nice to see responsible breeding (y)

I'm in love with Guiness & love his name - it so suits him :lol: Have they both got new homes or are you keeping either of them?

I don't think I could part with them :roll: I'd be useless if I was to ever breed. I'd make sure they all had the necessary health tests, vet care and such like but I'd never be able to let them go. I could just see me with 10 Cavaliers on my bed and no room for us :lol:

Oh my goodness! Look at those widdle squishy faces!

I could just eat them up!! What GORGEOUS babies!! Do they still have that wonderful puppy breath?

Back