PDA

View Full Version : Coco's Fall Fashion ;)

Coco's mom
24th November 2006, 04:14 PM
Well, I thought I'd share some of Coco's pictures. Coco has been kinda spoiled by my parents and myself. It's pretty chilly here in the early mornings and evenings, and I can't stand to see Coco shivering. This resulted in us pulling out our needles, and knitting some sweaters for Coco! The other stuff were necessities as well! icon_whistling I know you can all relate! ;)

Coco at 12 weeks, in her pink puppia. DEFINITELY a must-have! ;)
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/pradasmurf/Coco-%20September/coco12puppia.jpg

At 13 weeks, wearing her pink turtleneck sweater. Now she has to have that for brisk autumn days... icon_whistling
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/pradasmurf/Coco-%20September/coco13sweater.jpg

At 15.5 weeks, Coco in her pink hoodie, a must for lounging around the house. :D
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/pradasmurf/Coco-October/coco155hoodie.jpg

Sporting her new collar and ID tag at 16 weeks.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/pradasmurf/Coco-October/coco16wks.jpg

To keep her warm in our harsh winters, Coco HAS to have a parka. ;)
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/pradasmurf/Coco-October/coco16wkparka.jpg

Lastly, somedays a more preppy alternative may be in order. Pictured at 16.5 weeks, she wears the perfect solution.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/pradasmurf/Coco-October/coco165wargyle.jpg

Thanks for looking! :flwr:

Linda
24th November 2006, 04:36 PM
Aneesh

Coco looks fabulous in her new duds, being from Toronto also it is time to pull out those woolies and coats.
:D :D :D :D :D
Funny Dudley and Kosmo have the exact same coat as Coco only in Black. :D :D :D :D :D
Did you get a Button hole put in it for the Puppia ??????

She looks smashing and one spoiled little girl. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Lani
24th November 2006, 05:03 PM
I just adore Coco's parka ... can I ask where you got it?? :-D

Linda
24th November 2006, 05:07 PM
Lani

If Aneesh got that coat at the same place as me which is at Vaughan Mills Mall a little dog boutique and you want one I would be glad to get one for you and ship it to you.

Mine was $45.59 Cdn including Taxes I don't imagine the shipping would be that much.

Andrea&Diva┬┤s mom
24th November 2006, 10:39 PM
O'what a cutie, just love her adorable face and puppy eyes :D she's sure a stylish pup

Cathy T
25th November 2006, 03:26 AM
Isn't she just the little fashion model?! What a cutie patootie. I just love her parka.

Nisha
25th November 2006, 05:24 AM
:lol: she is soooo cute! quite the fashion model! that ID tag is soo cutE!

Maxxs_Mummy
25th November 2006, 05:45 PM
awwww bless her little heart, I love her jumpers, she's going to be nice and warm this Winter :hug:

Coco's mom
25th November 2006, 08:55 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind comments and interest in Coco. :) Coco's grandma and I have had fun knitting the little sweaters. She hasn't gotten to wear the parka at all this year though- it hasn't been that cold yet!

Looks like Coco, Dudley, and Kosmo share the same great fashion sense. :lol: I haven't put a button hole in it yet - I may try to do it myself! :yikes How do you usually do it, Linda?

Lani, I actually bought her parka in Toronto at a store called The Dogfather and Co. It's a great boutique. It was half price for about $15.00 cdn, without tax. It was an end-of-the-season sale so they were trying to get rid of everything. I had to buy it for that price!

Linda
25th November 2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind comments and interest in Coco. :) Coco's grandma and I have had fun knitting the little sweaters. She hasn't gotten to wear the parka at all this year though- it hasn't been that cold yet!

Looks like Coco, Dudley, and Kosmo share the same great fashion sense. :lol: I haven't put a button hole in it yet - I may try to do it myself! :yikes How do you usually do it, Linda?

Lani, I actually bought her parka in Toronto at a store called The Dogfather and Co. It's a great boutique. It was half price for about $15.00 cdn, without tax. It was an end-of-the-season sale so they were trying to get rid of everything. I had to buy it for that price!

Wow Aneesh

That was some deal, I had to pay $39.99 plus tax. Where is that store in Toronto ??????

As for the button hole, I am taking mine to the cleaners and having them do it professionally. Sara went through a turmoil getting Kosmo's done I am sure she will share the story with you.

I believe you need a surger on the machine to do it.

Way to go Coco, you are one fashionable gal. :D :D :D

If you would'nt mind letting me know where that store is located I would love to check it out one day.

Coco's mom
26th November 2006, 12:14 AM
Hi Linda,
The store is in the Rosedale area I think- the address is 1007 Yonge Street. It's the Dogfather and Co. It's really tiny, but they have a lot of cute stuff. I didn't expect to find any deals there from what I had read about the store, but evidently I was wrong!

Thanks for the tip! I'll probably have the button hole done professionally- sounds safer!!! :flwr:

arasara
26th November 2006, 12:40 AM
Coco - love your new coat!!

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT take it to stitch it to get done. Oh my LORD have I ever had trouble with that. I just picked it up for good tonight. I first dropped it off, they screwed it up, so I left it again.. when I went to pick it up it was still all screwed up (i mean, like stuffing was coming out :yikes ) so I made them refund my money and was going to make them refund the coat. The manager convinced me to let them have one more try. I came back tonight and they had sent it off to get it professionally done (apparently they didn't want to give me $45) and the lady actually had the balls to ask me to pay for the stitching again.. :yikes :yikes :yikes I took the coat and said absolutely not and if it frays with this I'll be back in a flash.. :yikes Some people.. :sl*p: I don't get them. :bang: There's a little more to the story but that's the just of it.. I wanted to SCREAM when I walked out of there.

Coco looks so sexy in her new fall fashions!! have you thought about getting her some boots yet? LOL :P

moniechris
26th November 2006, 03:45 AM
Noooo... she's not spoiled at all!!!! tee hee!! I loooove that parka! just gorgeous! And she seems to eat up the attention too ;)

tuna
26th November 2006, 08:37 AM
Just your average dog, not pampered at all :D :D Love the doggy bling!

GudrunTheRed
26th November 2006, 07:40 PM
What knitting pattern are you guys using for those adorable sweaters? I knit and I really like the hoodie and the white/pink argyle one.

Joanne M
27th November 2006, 12:18 PM
She is beautiful and obviously a trained model. Each picture, I thought, that's my favorite outfit, until the next one appeared. She is gorgeous. I admire the knitting skill. I knit, rather poorly. I'm making tucker a headband right now in hopes of keeping his ears dry in the snow.

gocamping
30th November 2006, 11:42 PM
What knitting pattern is that? I love the sweaters.

Jasmine
1st December 2006, 06:35 PM
Georgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Coco's mom
1st December 2006, 11:04 PM
:thnku: again. I love spoiling her. I finally got her raincoat. (It's still raining here- Woo hoo! No snow!) And I just finished another couple of sweaters for her. I know, I'm nuts. :lpy:

Gocamping and GudrunTheRed, the hoodie and the white/pink diamond pattern are from Stylish Knits for Dogs: 30 Projects to Knit in a Weekend
by Ilene Hochberg. The other was from a simple free knitting pattern online- and then we added the turtleneck.

Sara, thanks for the advice! What a nightmare! :shock: I will definitely keep that in mind when I have buttonholes put in the parka and raincoat. I'm afraid to have it done now! I can't believe a professional would mess it up like that. I'd be incredibly angry too after paying all that money. :swear: Is the coat okay now? Oh and I am planning to get her boots! Of course! Unfortunately, this is Toronto and with all the snow and salt, it is a necessity!

:flwr: